Consistent and "advanced" table rendering throughout the product/UI
This is for ALL Tables in the XG Gui and Portal.
The Idea is having a consistent and advanced table rendering framework throughout the product/UI
This is really annoying ... and almost any other web GUI based system has this "function" or framework.
But the Voucher Table being the worst!
So let's take the Voucher Table: (but applies/must apply to ALL UI places where tables are shown)
- You can only sort by "Code" ?? ... no other Fields (>>ALL<< Fields should be sortable, searchable and filterable)! Always and in every table.
- have an option to export to CSV
- I should be able to specify the rows returned (like 10, 25, 50, 100, all)
- in the case of the voucher table: there's not even a "date created" field .. how am I supposed to find vouchers I created earlier?
- in the case of the voucher table: maybe have a field for "already printed" in order to track the vouchers which have been printed already?
- voucher table: there is a field "manage" (checkbox ?!) ... if you click or hover over it .. it says "delete" ?? Please name consistently and clearly what a field or action is about.
So in summary ... something like this: