XG Firewall

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos XG Firewall. The next thing in next-gen.

Suggest an Idea...

IP List Object for MTA mode

This is more of a bug than an actual idea. However the tech support for ticket #8659892 insists this is a new idea .
When creating Exceptions in MTA mode , it allows us to create an IP List object when we want to define a new object to be selected. However This IP List object couldn't be selected at all.
This behaviour is more of a bug than a new feature especially considering that it took them to find out for themselves that IP List is not supported (else they would have replied me that right away instead of attempting to show me how to create the IP List object and add it into the exceptions.
As a reseller with many Cyberoam units and providing similar e-mail protection policies that involves IP List objects (with many many IP addresses involved) , it will be difficult to convince my customers to upgrade to SFOS if this functionality doesn't work with IP List objects.

2 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Sophos Features & Ideas Laboratory
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

John Huong shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Sophos Features & Ideas Laboratory
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base

icon-data-protection icon-endpoint-protection icon-phish-threat icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-mobile icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-web-appliance icon-xg-firewall icon-xg-firewall icon-avid-secure icon-lightbulbCreated with Sketch.