XG Firewall

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos XG Firewall. The next thing in next-gen.

Suggest an Idea...

Allow outgoing emails to be signed with DKIM

Include the possibility of signing outgoing emails using DKIM for all or only selected email domains as in UTM9

199 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Sophos Features & Ideas Laboratory
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Ian Rogers shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

34 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Sophos Features & Ideas Laboratory
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Gareth Ayres commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Adding Add DMARC and DKIM.are security criteria which are required for NHS and other UK government organisations going forward.

• David Sain commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please Add DMARC and DKIM. These are standard technologies for email.

<snarky comments deleted although I'm feeling quite snarky about this>

SMH

• Colin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We are now looking at a different solution for our mail solution as this is taking too long to get resolved.
    Cant understand why it works in SG but not XG.

• Rezki DEMIL commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

DKIM is a very important on a email gateway security . Without it we will have many troubles with RBL !

• Stephen Wagner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Been waiting for XG to be released to perform some migrations from UTM. Is there any ETA on this feature?

• Charlie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sophos has to be kidding here. I too am testing migration to XG from UTM 9 which supports DKIM. This is going backward.
    Where is the DKIM implemenation?

• Markus commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This just keeping quiet and no response at all makes me really angry. This does not cast a good light on the Support of Sophos (you know this I don't care whatever you want).
    How many developers do you have for the XG? Two?

• Nathan Kodak commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

DKIM = required... UTM had it. Why not XG? Just brought my migration to a screeching halt. Get this done.

• Daniel Bowne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

2019 and no DKIM/DMARC support. It's almost a joke at this point. Get your **** together Sophos.

• Greg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We recently replaced our local Exchange 2010 server and pfSense firewall for Office 365 mailboxes and a Sophos XG firewall. After experiencing email delivery issues and contacting Sophos support several times, I find DKIM and therefore DMARC are not supported. This is very disappointing to say the least especially when our old system worked with SPF, DKIM & DMARC.

Please provide full SPF, DKIM and DMARC support to the Sophos XG firewall ASAP.

• Nathan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Full SPF, DKIM and DMARC support is pretty much getting critical these days. Please add these features to XG Firewall ASAP, including the use of the "Authentication-Results" header on incoming mail. Maybe also add wizards to help users create their SPF, DKIM and DMARC records, like Hexamail Guard does.

• Jordon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i'm starting to get really upset with our XG due to lack of actually working wrt to spam, phishing, sender reputation.
    how can a modern next gen firewall with email protection not include the foundations of email protection?

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base

icon-data-protection icon-endpoint-protection icon-phish-threat icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-mobile icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-web-appliance icon-xg-firewall icon-xg-firewall icon-avid-secure icon-lightbulbCreated with Sketch.