XG Firewall

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos XG Firewall. The next thing in next-gen.

XG Firewall

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos XG Firewall. The next thing in next-gen.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. reporting

Single sheet reporting where you can drill down from IP to hostname to username, port, interface, URL, search by specific time and date and generate reports based on search criteria. Add columns remove columns based on what you are looking for. Almost like logger but for reporting. Basically take all the separate useless reports you have not and put them into one. Stop making it look pretty and just do a simple report with features. In my opinion the reporting on Sonicwall was great "Analyzer" If you guys could look at that tool and implement those features you would get…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google Sophos ID New Sophos ID Test Sophos ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add packet tracer feature

A feature like Cisco's ASA Packet Trace utility will be very nice. I like the XG firewalls but I really miss the Packet Tracer. Here's a little bit about it:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/29601/troubleshooting-access-problems-using-packet-tracer

I like it because you don't need to setup test hosts - the test packet virtually injected from the appliance itself.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Network Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Bring RED Tunnels to UTM's and also to Sophos XG

I would love to be able to create RED tunnels to other Sophos Firewall XG devices aswell as Sophos UTM's.

This was a big disappointment to myself who used RED tunnels between UTM's

29 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  VPN and RED  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

icon-data-protection icon-endpoint-protection icon-phish-threat icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-mobile icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-web-appliance icon-xg-firewall icon-xg-firewall icon-avid-secure icon-lightbulbCreated with Sketch.