XG Firewall

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos XG Firewall. The next thing in next-gen.

XG Firewall

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos XG Firewall. The next thing in next-gen.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. mcafee activate product key

if you are facing any kind of error while using McAfee then you can simply visit our website https://safemcafee.com/activate/ where we cover all-most each and every error in details, also you can get help from our technical assistant. we are 24*7 available for our users.

https://e-mcafee.com/activate/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google Sophos ID - Old - Do not use Log in with your Sophos ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Cyberoam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add DDNSS to the list of dynamic dns providers

This is a free german dyn dns provider.
    Full path: https://www.ddnss.de/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google Sophos ID - Old - Do not use Log in with your Sophos ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dynamic DNS Providers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Can you add Tiktok to application control

I'd like the ability to restrict access to the site/app tiktok.com in the application control list.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Application Detection Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dynamic DNS Providers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Super Admin & Admin

Super Admin Can Access from Public Network WAN Interface and Admin Can access from Local Network LAN interface only and from WAN interface only accessible by Super Administrator which is should be owner can able to change his own Super Admin.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Network Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Windows Edge Chromium edition not supported on the XG FW

As per Support case 9801435 I have been told that my customers issue with the HTTPS redirected authentication page not working in MS Edge Chromium is because its not supported. This browser has be released for a couple of weeks and should have been tested on the XG prior to this. I will have to tell my customer to use other browsers for the business until this is fixed which isn't ideal. Can a patch be rushed out to resolve this issue as I suspect more and more of your XG customers will be hitting this problem.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Authentication clients  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Microsoft Internal CA for SSL VPN users authentication

Currently we can configure SSL VPN users to login use AD authentication. It will be more convenient if can allow the user login support via Windows Internal CA. use the on-premise CA certificate for SSL VPN user authentication.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Authentication clients  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Policy Tester

Need the ability to have Policy Tester use MAC address or host name as well as IP address. Currently it only returns true results if an IP address is explicitly part of a rule, i.e. the host name being affected is defined by its IP address and not its MAC address.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Base System + General UI  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Virtual VPN Interfaces

I suggest that adding a Site-2-Site VPN is assignable to a virtual interface (i.e. tunnel0) that is can be assigned to a zone.
    This would make multiple VPNs much more manageable (especially if you cannot control the other end of the tunnel).
    To make it even better, the tunnel endpoint could be assigned to a physical bridge or VLAN interface.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  VPN and RED  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. IPS Not Working ! on Sophos XG Home

IPS not Working on SOPHOS XG Home

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Network Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Login disclaimer for VPN client access

Please provide the way to add a login disclaimer for user access via SSL VPN and Sophos Connect.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Email Exception Source IP

Can you please implement a way that a Network Range of IP Addresses i.e MailChimp Mail Send IP Addresses can be added into the into Exception Source Hosts / Hosts? As it stands currently as of version 17.5.9 MR-9 is that you can add individually but not a range. Considering these ranges are a /16 /20 this could take some time to enter.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Email Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Want to block files & folders through SSL VPN

Dear Team,
    Need to disable the file and folder security reason block to ssl vpn user currently ssl vpn user are allow to copy and past option available. This is risk to the business User easily sum important data copy and share the competitors.
    so please Disable this option ASAP.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  VPN and RED  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. IPsec Tunnel PSK asks for PSK everytime I save on XG135 (SFOS 17.5.10 MR-10)

Previous versions would retain the PSK between updates to an IPsec VPN. It gets tedious when troubleshooting to have to find and enter this over and over.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add GCM Ciphers

Add AES128GCM and other GCM ciphers to the IPSec and SSL VPN options. They perform much better. At the moment only CBC ciphers seem to be used.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  VPN and RED  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Switch to sha256 and 2048 bit key in transparent email scan mode

Dear ladies and gentlemen,

I would like to use the Sophos XG in transparent email scan mode, but the local anti-virus software (Kaspersky) complains that the (man in the middle) certificate issued by Sophos for the email server was issued with too weak an encryption algorithm.
    Signature algorithm is sha1, I think sha256 would be better
    and the public key is only 1024 bits long, better would be at least 2048.
    Just like Sophos does when re-encrypting SSL connections.
    All this would only be a minor problem internally, but I can't disable the re-scan on the client machines, because they…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Email Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Make a way to add to Sophos Connect "Allowed user" list without booting all currently connected Sophos Connect users.

The title pretty much spells it out here. It's very disappointing that you can't add a VPN user without disrupting all your current VPN users...

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Network Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. sfm

Add SFM WAN access ACL and/or otp authentication

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Central Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Delete gateway but don't delete SD-WAN policy automatically

once delete the gateway, all SD-WAN policies that using this gateway as the primary gateway will be removed at the same time without any prompt.
    if you delte the gateway as a backup gateway, In sd-wan policy will become None, thay very friendly.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Base System + General UI  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Show the primary and backup gateway in SD-WAN policy summary page

The "Primary gateway" and "Backup gateway" in the SD-WAN function are important attributes, but they cannot be displayed intuitively in the SD-WAN policy summary page. You need to click in to see them. The user feels very inconvenient.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 74 75
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

icon-data-protection icon-endpoint-protection icon-phish-threat icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-mobile icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-web-appliance icon-xg-firewall icon-xg-firewall icon-avid-secure icon-lightbulbCreated with Sketch.