Endpoint Protection

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Endpoint Protection. Comprehensive security for users and data

Endpoint Protection

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Endpoint Protection. Comprehensive security for users and data

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. uninstall and reinstall option

for troubleshooting can be very useful uninstall or reinstall endpoint on multiple client remotely from management interface

62 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google Sophos ID Test Azure
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Sophos Enterprise Console (SEC)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Show alert date in Sophos Enterprise Console

In the table list containing "computers with alerts" there is no column showing the date and time of occurence. This should be shown directly in the table, not only in the host / alert details.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Sophos Enterprise Console (SEC)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Microsoft Exclusion Templates (e.g. SQL, Exchange, AD,...) 3rd Party Backup

I would really like the option to enable exclusions based on Microsoft Recommendations. Once a year I manually go through the published recommended exclusions for Microsoft and other software (e.g. backup) and ensure I have those in my exclusions. It would be great (and save me a lot of time) if I had the option to check which exclusions I wanted.
    This seems to already be partially implemented in Sophos Cloud Server.

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Sophos Enterprise Console (SEC)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Improve Wildcard Criteria

Improve the Wildcard criteria for File Exclusions, inline with MS KB article KB822158.

So that *.* or say Edb*.log can be excluded rather than having to open up the entire folder or a blanket exclusion on all files with the extension.log etc

Thereby improving granularity and allowing exclusions to be very specific to named O/s files.

Examples being:

FileIDTable_*

Ntfrs*.*

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Sophos Enterprise Console (SEC)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. SEC import/export policies

Allow export/import of all policies in Sophos Enterprise Console

28 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  2 comments  ·  Sophos Enterprise Console (SEC)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. SEC endpoint computer health check

Feature to allow an admin to check if a computer is online and its current status directly from the console

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  4 comments  ·  Sophos Enterprise Console (SEC)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Sophos Services preventing to stop in administrator User

Sophos AV can prevent stopping on their services as you log on as Administrator account to prevent disabling the features of sophos.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Sophos Enterprise Console (SEC)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

icon-data-protection icon-endpoint-protection icon-phish-threat icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-mobile icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-web-appliance icon-xg-firewall icon-xg-firewall icon-avid-secure icon-lightbulbCreated with Sketch.