Endpoint Protection

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Endpoint Protection. Comprehensive security for users and data

Endpoint Protection

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Endpoint Protection. Comprehensive security for users and data

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Single Download for a Full Installer that is automatically updated with the latest updates.

Some of my customers have really bad internet which means that installing your software is beyond a joke for 30 or 40 PCs, I ended up creating a single installer from your white papers however a location to download a FullInstaller that always kept up to date with downloads would be really useful meaning that only future updates would need downloading.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google Sophos ID New Sophos ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Updating  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We’ll look again at the issue of “fat” or “single” installers in the future. We are currently working on an even thinner installer but that should pave the way to more flexibility and could mean an easier way to create your own customised (read fat) installer. We stopped creating the fat installers as they become out of date very quickly and we now also have more components to download and install for some licenses which would mean creating even more installers, better to have a “vanilla” installer that all can use and a method for customers who need a fat installer to create their own. No promises on a timeline for this yet though.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

icon-data-protection icon-endpoint-protection icon-phish-threat icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-mobile icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-web-appliance icon-xg-firewall icon-xg-firewall icon-avid-secure icon-lightbulbCreated with Sketch.