Endpoint Protection

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Endpoint Protection. Comprehensive security for users and data

Endpoint Protection

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Endpoint Protection. Comprehensive security for users and data

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. wildcard exclusions for exploit mitigation

The idea is to use wildcards or folder base exclusion to prevent subprocesses from Hitman monitoring. For example if "make" starts many of gcc tasks or any other part of the toolchain. It would be nice to exclude the hole toolchain.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  New idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. About Endpoint/Server's Central Server status

There is a information about Sophos Central dashboard page status.
    https://centralstatus.sophos.com/

It is better to show Sophos Server/Endpoint's product server's status page like Central Dashboard does.
    Is it possible to add or create a page like this?

So that customer can identify if their endpoint/server page has problem or not.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Tamper Protection Report

It would be very beneficial to be able to run a report on all devices that have tamper protection on/off.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Sophos Central: Generate report (current version of Sophos Component) for all endpoint

Generate report from Sophos Central console to get the current version of every endpoint for Sophos components (CoreAgent, Endpoint Advanced & Sophos Intercept X)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Security Heartbeat Asset Visibility within Control Center

It would be nice to see which assets are actually connected to the firewall through the Control Center Security and Heartbeat information area when Sophos Intercept X is fully deployed. Having the number of protected assets is valuable but it would be very productive when you click on those assets either in 'At Risk' 'Missing' 'Warning' 'Connected' that when redirected a list of the actual asset would be beneficial at a glance rather than have to back out of Central and try to determine which asset is active.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. aol password reset

Ever want to know how to change your aol password. You can update your AOL password for a variety of reasons, including protection and convenience. However, since the official website of AOL password reset change tab, a sudden and unexpected "change AOL password" order can catch you off guard. So you can easily visit our website and we can help to fix all your problems. You can also call on this number (866) 439-1064.
    https://www.emailsfix.com/aol-email/how-do-i-change-my-aol-password/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Specific exclusions on one system

As you get larger with mre and more servers it is becoming more difficult to keep adding new policies. We have some servers that need to be part of every policy so are forced to keep cloning and building more and more policies. Would like to be able to just add an exclusion at the server or endpoint level that is only specific to that system and not need to modify the entire policy. Sometimes the policy includes other systems that do not require the same exclusion and it is strange to just have one whole new policy for only…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. File type blocking

I would like the ability to block a specific file type globally. I see general options in the system but would like to globally be able to block something more specific like block all .mht files from anything in my network

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Ability to restore files which have been Quarantined/Cleaned up

As title, it would be nice if we could restore files which have been Quarantined/Cleaned up, rather than having to restore from backup. This feature is present in other AV's like Webroot.

This can be a pain to restore sometimes when things are falsely flagged as malicious

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Reports

Report Regarding: Can you Add more column to the reports

EXP: IP Address, Operating System, and mac address

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Deleting Sophos Computer Objects automatically when an AD Computer Object is deleted

A way to delete Sophos Computerobjects in Sophos Central automatically after they are deleted in the Active Directory.

This would make the process of throwing out old hardware and cleaning up systems in which those objects still reside in, like Sophos for example much faster.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Reports

Please add one more New Feature to the custom report like IP Address, hostname, and mac ID

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Check for presence of TPM

It burns me a bit every time I go to the Encryption section and I see "Computers that could be encrypted." Sure, every computer "could" be encrypted, but why not do a simple WMI query with Endpoint and determine if there's an active TPM chip on that computer, and show that as another view? It would save us so much time to just see that, and enable all of those computers immediately. We would consume more licenses, that's for sure.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. XG rule notifications

I had to recently create a new drop rule with internal Zone any to wan zone to IP list, this was after repeated ATP alerts from a Linux host attempting Botnet detected host ip connections, I know ATP will block anyway but to be sure I decided to create this top-level Drop rule with the IP list for which I will add Detected IP addresses into so it applies to all internal traffic attempting communication to the same detected ip addresses. It then made me think it would be handy if it were possible to include firewall rules in the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. deployment package

Request for deployment package for Sophos cloud, currently when we deploy Sophos cloud is download or a network drive. However, we need the file to be in MSI instead of exe extension instead. As we need to the future rollout, we need to deployment of our new devices can be use also for auto provisioning. Hopefully, we can have this in the near future for the software deployment.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. deployment package

Request for deployment package for Sophos cloud, currently when we deploy Sophos cloud is download or a network drive. However, we need the file to be in MSI instead of exe extension instead. As we need to the future rollout, we need to deployment of our new devices can be use also for auto provisioning. Hopefully, we can have this in the near future for the software deployment.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Implement notification for Highly suspicious file executions

Allow email notifications for the Threat Center threat indicators. I can see "High Suspicion" files executed on an endpoint with no possible configuration for email notification.. (verified by Sophos tech support)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. we require Sophos Endpoint report for below components.

we require Sophos Endpoint report for below components.

Core Agent Endpoint Adavance Sophos Intercept X

We have raised the ticket for same.
    Sophos Support Case 03368270

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Sophos endpoint protection new feature request

endpoint software does scan the registry for potential malware.

But I hope to add a registry function,

Allow users to block applications that are not allowed to be installed through the registry.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Enable/Disable Tamper Protection for a group of computers

Enable/Disable Tamper Protection for a group of computers from Sophos Central rather than disable/enable for all servers/computers or each device manually.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

icon-data-protection icon-endpoint-protection icon-phish-threat icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-mobile icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-web-appliance icon-xg-firewall icon-xg-firewall icon-avid-secure icon-lightbulbCreated with Sketch.