Endpoint Protection

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Endpoint Protection. Comprehensive security for users and data

Endpoint Protection

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Endpoint Protection. Comprehensive security for users and data

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Sophos Mobile Control

Upon the installation of Sophos Mobile, there is a point where you are asked if you want to turn ON location and the choice is either “Never” or “Always”. This should NOT be
    an option, when it comes to corporate own products, it should be “Always” by default on a Cell phone. Can your development please update the app or generate another installation with that setting enabled by default and grayed out.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google Sophos ID - Old - Do not use Log in with your Sophos ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Device Control  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. More Granular Device Control

Currently, we block all removable storage unless permitted by exemption. We would like to turn on device control for MTP/PTP but we cannot do so in the same policy unless we block it the same way as our removable storage. Please make Device Control more granular so that I can choose to block certain device types entirely, while still enabling me to detect but NOT block others (such as MTP/PTP). I want to be able to detect MTP/PTP for a few weeks to see what devices are being used before I block them.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google Sophos ID - Old - Do not use Log in with your Sophos ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Wireless

Be able to restrict devices to a certain wireless security type, such as WPA2 only.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Device Control on Servers

Sophos Cloud use to have device control on Windows servers. Please add this back in, it's important to reduce the threat surface area of systems, especially servers.

Glue in the USB ports only goes so far!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Exempt device in device control event viewer in other sub estates

Client would like the ability to be able to "Exempt device" in the device control event viewer when not using the "Default" sub estate

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Device Control  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 4 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

icon-data-protection icon-endpoint-protection icon-phish-threat icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-mobile icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-web-appliance icon-xg-firewall icon-xg-firewall icon-avid-secure icon-lightbulbCreated with Sketch.