Endpoint Protection

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Endpoint Protection. Comprehensive security for users and data

Endpoint Protection

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Endpoint Protection. Comprehensive security for users and data

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Sophos for Virtual Environments - Load Balancing Capability

Sophos for Virtual Environments v1.2.0 introduced GVM Migration functionality providing High Availability/Fail-Over. This is great, but I am seeing an issue where the GVMs aren't distributed nicely across the SVMs I have created.

I have setup 19 SVMs and included all IPs in the additional_svms.txt on each. What I have found when using a gold image to deploy the GVM Agent to multiple virtual pools is that one SVM is favored above all others (600+ on one SVM)

This results in performance issues... these are evident when running loadavg and nproc commands.

So my request is, can SVE be updated…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google Sophos Features & Ideas Laboratory
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Virtualisation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Sophos for Virtual Environments - Show GVM Count on Servers Page in Sophos Central

I am aware that the number of GVMs protected by any one SVM is visible from the SVM Summary page in Sophos Central, but is there any chance the UI can be updated to show this on the main Servers list to save having to keep going in and out of each SVM to see the count against each?

Basically an additional column on the Servers page in Sophos Central to show the amount of GVMs protected by each SVM

Thanks

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Virtualisation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Sophos for Virtual Environment - message by malware

If malware is detected on the guest VM, the user get a only a message, that the operation is not possible ("you can't write to ..." or "you neet rights to ..."). I would prefer a message that point the user to malware for instance "sophos protection has denied access because detection ...."

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Virtualisation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

icon-data-protection icon-endpoint-protection icon-phish-threat icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-mobile icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-web-appliance icon-xg-firewall icon-xg-firewall icon-avid-secure icon-lightbulbCreated with Sketch.