Endpoint Protection

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Endpoint Protection. Comprehensive security for users and data

Suggest an Idea...

Mail Alerts for service management tools /system admins

Mail Alerts

As attached file, there is no more details for related alerts.
Please add more details for attached alerts which is appeared on console screen. By the way, in ITIL framework I want to use one of mailbox to check alerts and creating incident when mail arrived on related mailbox. So you application is not compatible for service management tools to reduce admin operation. Your application is required to daily login console to check all alerts. So I want to save time for admins.

In this case , as I explained on smtp configuration , you can update your application for related topics and also review for ITIL, ISo27001, ISO/IEC etc.

Same ideas ;)
https://ideas.sophos.com/forums/285723-endpoint-protection/filters/top?query=Mail%20Alerts%20

1 vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Sophos Features & Ideas Laboratory
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Murat G. shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Sophos Features & Ideas Laboratory
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base

icon-data-protection icon-endpoint-protection icon-phish-threat icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-mobile icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-web-appliance icon-xg-firewall icon-xg-firewall icon-avid-secure icon-lightbulbCreated with Sketch.