Endpoint Protection

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Endpoint Protection. Comprehensive security for users and data

Suggest an Idea...

Again and again, I find that it is very time-consuming and almost impossible for the end user to fail when installing the Sophos Security VM

Again and again, I find that it is very time-consuming and almost impossible for the end user to fail when installing the Sophos Security VM, especially if the error is due to a failed during SSVM installer. Since the introduction of the Sophos for virtual Environment in Q1 / 2018, we have repeatedly had to spend a lot of time resp. Time lost, because we did not comming forward as fast as we planned! It would be desirable to have errors made clearer and more transparent, at the beginning and not at the end of an installation. Why a test of the TARGET situation is not made right at the beginning of the installation is already somewhat questionable for me. Maybe that would be a point that could be taken into consideration during the next installer development.

1 vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Jörg Schmitter shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base

icon-data-protection icon-endpoint-protection icon-phish-threat icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-mobile icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-web-appliance icon-xg-firewall icon-xg-firewall icon-lightbulbCreated with Sketch.