Endpoint Protection

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Endpoint Protection. Comprehensive security for users and data

Suggest an Idea...

malwarebytes

Malwarebytes service and SOPHOS endpoint control on my pc worked together for almost a year. On or after the second Tuesday of the month, they no longer work concurrently. I either have to A) stop malwarebytes service and reboot, or B) turn-off SOPHOS Real Time internet scanning for four (4) hours, for them to work together on my PC.

If Malwarebytes service and SOPHOS work together for the last three weeks, then all my browsers freeze.

I am a Super Admin for the Iowa Attorney General's Office. Please restore the simultaneous functioning of Malwarebytes service and SOPHOS real time internet scanning.

Thank you.

1 vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Sophos Features & Ideas Laboratory
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

John Boccella shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Sophos Features & Ideas Laboratory
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Navar Holmes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I found that you will always have this conflict with Malwarebytes. Granted sometimes Malwarebytes will play with other endpoint protection application but most of the time there will be a conflict going on. You will have to pick which web protection service to use. I would do some research and find out which one works best over all. For me at home I choose Malwarebytes but if you are using Sophos Central or Enterprise Console I would go with Sophos just for the reporting capabilities.

Feedback and Knowledge Base

icon-data-protection icon-endpoint-protection icon-phish-threat icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-mobile icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-web-appliance icon-xg-firewall icon-xg-firewall icon-avid-secure icon-lightbulbCreated with Sketch.