SG UTM

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for SG UTM. The ultimate network security package.

SG UTM

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for SG UTM. The ultimate network security package.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow import of more than one sites in Virtual web server configuration

Today, this is not possible to import a list of web site in the virtual web server configuration. It could be great to just add an import/export button as we have in many others settings area.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google Sophos Features & Ideas Laboratory
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Web Server Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Web Server Protection: Information stripping from Office Documents

It would be nice if the UTM could automatically remove metadata and other hidden informations from office documents that users forget to cleanse from files which are offered to download on my servers (i.e. https://office.microsoft.com/en-us/excel-help/find-and-remove-metadata-hidden-information-in-your-legal-documents-HA001077646.aspx)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Web Server Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Adding Time Events to WAS

Please add Time Events to WAS so it's possible to only allow access within timeframes as is possible in Packet Filter rules.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. HTTPS Reverse Proxy

When using ASG to terminate SSL sessions (SSL Offloading), it’s sometimes needed to get the client certificate (mutual authentication) and pass some SSL info such as SSL Session IDs and Client-SSL Certificate information (e.g. certificate fingerprint and serial number) inside HTTP header to be used and processed by the protected web applications.
    An example of this use; let’s assume that I have a plain-text web application with certificate-based user authentication, so, it’s necessary to have such features in my WAF appliance.

21 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Web Server Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Email and SNMP Notification for Web Application Firewall

Add Email and SNMP Notification for Web Application Firewall (HTTP/S Reverse Proxy) when the ASG found a Virus in Web Application Firewall traffic.
    This is very useful for the Network Administrator to find any Security holes.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

icon-data-protection icon-endpoint-protection icon-phish-threat icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-mobile icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-web-appliance icon-xg-firewall icon-xg-firewall icon-avid-secure icon-lightbulbCreated with Sketch.