SG UTM

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for SG UTM. The ultimate network security package.

Suggest an Idea...

AWS Transit Gateway Support

Currently, the Amazon VPC setup does not support the new Transit Gateway in AWS. When you attempt to import via config file or secret key it errors out with a Regex error.

I went up the whole chain of premium support and the GES Engineer let me know it currently isn't supported.

As Transit Gateway is the future of Inter VPC & S2S networking this would be nice to have supported.

8 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Sophos Features & Ideas Laboratory
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Sophos Features & Ideas Laboratory
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I took the tgw xml file and changed the line:

<vpn_gateway_id>tgw-............</vpn_gateway_id>

to

<vpn_gateway_id>vgw-............</vpn_gateway_id>

and it worked.

So you took your tgw-439856230 and converted it to vgw-439856230 in the config file and that imported? I just tried it and it didnt work for me. Can you expand?

I was able to import the Transit Gateway configuration by changing in the VPN configuration file the line:

<vpn_gateway_id/>

to:
    <vpn_gateway_id>vgw-............</vpn_gateway_id>

Note: the vpn_gateway_id value must begin with vgw- and not with tgw-

Feedback and Knowledge Base

icon-data-protection icon-endpoint-protection icon-phish-threat icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-mobile icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-web-appliance icon-xg-firewall icon-xg-firewall icon-avid-secure icon-lightbulbCreated with Sketch.