SG UTM

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for SG UTM. The ultimate network security package.

Suggest an Idea...

Specify RED source WAN interface

I sure hope this isn't a duplicate. I have a client who has UTM at his sites. Each site has two internet circuits, from to difference providers, and each site has the same two providers as the other sites. He would like to pin a RED using the first vendor's internet circuits, and pin a second so the red will be built only on the second internet company's circuit. While you can control the destination of the RED, it doesn't appear that you can control the source interface for a given RED. I am suggesting that it would be possible to specify which outbound interface is used on a per RED basis.

2 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Sophos Features & Ideas Laboratory
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anthony shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Sophos Features & Ideas Laboratory
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base

icon-data-protection icon-endpoint-protection icon-phish-threat icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-mobile icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-web-appliance icon-xg-firewall icon-xg-firewall icon-avid-secure icon-lightbulbCreated with Sketch.