Preconfigure RED for connecting to DIstaster Recovery site
I'm going to need to switch all of my REDs to our DR site at least once a year for testing. It's not very practical to change 100+ REDs manually. This functionality would be greatly appreciated!
Anoop A commented
This feature is a crucial one for mid size to large deployments for RED. Its vital to have RED able to connect to two tunnels one each to DC and DR at least on a failover mode. Most of the retail outlets, for that matter, will have DC and a DR. There are cases where if the DR is a hot one, 80% of business traffic will be hosted at DC and say the rest 20% will be hosted in DR so that two simultaneous tunnels up and running is also becoming a need.
Adrien Belcourt commented
The ability for the RED box to have a secondary data centre pre-datafilled so that it can connect to the backup data centre in the event that the primary fails. When you have a large network of RED boxes, connecting say 50-250 retail outlets, this functionality would be useful.