SG UTM

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for SG UTM. The ultimate network security package.

SG UTM

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for SG UTM. The ultimate network security package.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Web Warn Action - prompt on every visit

I really like the new Warn action introduced in 9.2. However I think it would be great if there was an option to be able to warn the user on every visit to a site.

A working example is we want to warn users when accessing cloud storage sites. It will display a custom disclaimer written by our compliance team telling them what they can and can't do on the site if they proceed.

Currently it warns the user on the first visit only and never again. Should the user go against what is in disclaimer, they could claim they…

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Log in with your Sophos ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Web Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Integrate EAS proxy into the UTM

The EAS proxy could be delivered as part of the Sophos UTM as the UTM is usually deployed at the permiter. Proxy configuration should remain in SMC though.

28 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Authentication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Wireless Protection: Option to log voucher number within web surfing activity

A great thing would be also the log every access to a website with the voucher number information. So it's possible to track illegal surfing attempts to a user based on the voucher provided to them.

55 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Wireless Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Wireless Protection: Site Monitoring Tool

Implement a WiFi Site Monitor showing a "map" of all connected APs and Clients around you, and rogue APs. Plus show more detail of WiFi infrastructure like a spectrum of the 2,4GHz band, to identify interference and non WiFi devices that will lower connections speeds more easily.

62 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Wireless Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

The Sophos access points AP30 and AP50 are included in Ekahau Site Survey V6. With this WLAN planning tool (and a spectrum analyzer) you can get a detailed overview of your WLAN. Please let me know your feedback.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

icon-data-protection icon-endpoint-protection icon-phish-threat icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-mobile icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-web-appliance icon-xg-firewall icon-xg-firewall icon-avid-secure icon-lightbulbCreated with Sketch.