Sophos Mobile

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Mobile. Countless devices, one solution.

Sophos Mobile

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Mobile. Countless devices, one solution.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Fix the selectet Mobile Connection LTE->3G

we use only 3G Function in our mobile connection.
    If anybody swith the mobile connection to LTE in iOS, he have no connection to Web.
    We need a function to control this selection from SMC ?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google Sophos Features & Ideas Laboratory
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Sophos Mobile (SMC & Central Mobile)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Set senders E-Mail address global for one custumer

Compliance Report sender comes from the superadmin SMTP configuration. It should be possible to configure the sender of all outgoing e-mails (compliance,errors,userinformation) in each custumer

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Sophos Mobile (SMC & Central Mobile)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Documents feature enhancements

A partner asked us to implement a few improvements regarding our documents feature.

1. Implement a bulk upload of documents or reading from a network share.
    2. Let categories be managed separately and let documents then be uploaded to a category.
    3. Assign the properties (Copy/Share/Offline) to a category.
    4. Add a new property "Push documents and enforce them being available offline".
    5. Within SSWS: Mark a whole folder/category as a favourite and initiate an automatic download of all documents belonging to that categroy.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. location tracking/history

ability to have the device to check in with their locations on interval times and track the location. so there is a location report or history of the device has been.

39 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Sophos Mobile (SMC & Central Mobile)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. App Control/Protection Whitelist

Currently it's only a blacklist

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Hide features working on iOS supervised devices only

Customers often ask me what the supervised mode is and how it can be activated. I then explain that an Apple Mac is necessary to activate it.

Then they often tell me that this procedure is extremely hard or even absolutely not to realize for devices that are already given out to the users because devices will be restored to factory settings upon this procedure.

Can you please implement an option to hide those supervised-only features from the profiles? - Maybe let the superadmin decide if these option should be shown.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Distribute Profiles, Apps and Task Bundles based on LDAP Groups

We are looking for a solution for an better handling of many Apps and Profiles. First of all it would be good if there are "Software Assignment Groups" on which we could deploy Apps (and Profiles / Task Bundles). It should be possible that a device is member in more than one Group / Software Assignment Group. As soon as an device is added to that group, the assigned Apps (Profiles/Task Bundles) should be executed.

For the user based assignment we would like to have the ability to deploy Profiles, Apps and Task Bundles based on User Group Memberships in…

56 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Sophos Mobile (SMC & Central Mobile)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Automatic app push to iOS devices

Client want that in SMC 5.0 there must be some automated process for registered iOS devices for reconfigure the APP through SMC console

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Offline, parts and content copy by Category changed

Offline, Teilen und Inhalt kopieren per Kategorie änderbar

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. More than one file upload in MDM for a category

Mehr als eine Datei hochladen in MDM für eine Kategorie (zur gleichen Zeit)

More than one file upload in MDM for a category (the same time)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Sophos Secure Workspace  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Multiple selection of documents in Workspace

Mehrfachauswahl für Dokumente um Sie Offline verfügbar zu machen

To make multiple selections of documents available to you offline

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Sophos Secure Workspace  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Sophos Secure Workspace  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. More Samsung KNOX Workspace Features

The KNOX Feature list and settings possible are a lot more than we can handle with SMC in a container.

Our primary goal is to transfer i.e. Pictures Documents or Files from the Container Workspace to a connected PC via USB.

So please check the possible Features which can be implemented in SMC.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Sophos Mobile (SMC & Central Mobile)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Install SMC client from SMC Server

Hello there, i think it would great to bring back the Installation of the Android SMC Client direct from the Server. In SMC 5 i can only link to a trusted web Server. For a lot of our customer this is not solution because we have to Setup a second Server or to Setup a webserver on the smc Server what is a dirty solution. Kind Regards

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Sophos Mobile (SMC & Central Mobile)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. VPP: App display more then 10 apps ...

Now i can use the button to mark all apps, but i can only see 10 apps per site ...
    please add a function that we can set the setting "show 100 records!".
    i have 10 sites and i will se the apps in 1 site! please change the display like in SMC 4...

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Encrypt Attachements using Exchange Active Sync Proxy

Encrypt Mail attachements on the Exchange Active Sync Proxy Side and use the Sophos App to decrypt/show the attachements in an secure environment

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. TIME TRANSFER - ON PREMISE

My Android-Client have no internet connectivity (only WIFI in my local network).
    After removing or discharging the battery, the time and date is not more correctly.
    I need the time and date from my local timeserver or from the sophos server. It is possible to solve this problem?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. F5 VPN domain Support

I have a customer who has purchased SMC. SMC does not support F5 VPN Domain. The customer is now using Silverback mdm.(http://silverbackmdm.com/). Customer would like to move away from Silverback and would like to use SMC. Could I please request support for F5 VPN Domain for iOS.

Thank you

George

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Add a Widget on the SMC Console for virus Outbreaks etc for Mobile Security

I have a number of customers asking for a widget in SMC 5.0 for Sophos Mobile Security. Would it be possible to view things like viruses detected, PUA's blocked etc for those Android devices that have Mobile Security installed?

Failing that could there be an option to have it as a report template perhaps?

28 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

icon-data-protection icon-endpoint-protection icon-phish-threat icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-mobile icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-web-appliance icon-xg-firewall icon-xg-firewall icon-avid-secure icon-lightbulbCreated with Sketch.