Sophos Mobile

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Mobile. Countless devices, one solution.

Sophos Mobile

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Mobile. Countless devices, one solution.

Suggest an Idea...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Languages

Kindly provide support for Russian language and it will enable you to have much more fans. THANKS.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google Sophos Features & Ideas Laboratory
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Sophos Mobile Security  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Sophos mobil schaltet sich nicht wieder ein

Huawei mate 9 Android oreo....
    Nach Flugzeug Modus und nach ultra Strom sparen reagiert sophos nicht mehr nach App Installation... Erst nicht öffnen von sophos läuft alles wieder normal...

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Sophos Mobile Security  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. ICCID

Reporting on the ICCID - We are trying to cleanse our mobile data and find out who is assigned to what SIM. I'm trying to run a report which includes the ICCID (SIM card number) so I can send this to our contracts officer. Is there a way in which this can be added in?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. allow for management of chromebooks

you have installs for windows, android, and iOS. please include google chromebooks as well

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Webfiltering / Accessability Services for Android Enterprise Profile

Enable the Webfiltering Feature (depends on Accessability Service) for Android Enterprise profiles, so Enterprise Browser is protected and opening links in corporate GMail is safe for Users.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Please add a manual scanning option for scanning sd card, installed applications only... And also improve the offline scanner

Please add a manual scanning option for scanning sd card, installed applications only... And also improve the offline scanner

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Disable Root Warning

As of newer version, Mobile security spams rooted users with a risk notification. I suggest providing an option to disable that notification as it gets tiresome to keep seeing it pop up. Most rooted users are well aware of the risks.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Sophos Mobile Security  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Remove Ability to Trust Apps

Based on the threat landscape for mobile apps, users should not be allowed to trust an app. All apps must be scanned upon update, installation and at least once a week if it connects to the internet for use. Trusting an app is equivalent to leaving your front door unlocked.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Delay dying battery texts slightly.

Rather than the phone sending its location immediately when the battery drops to 15%, which is the same time the phone is programmed to alert the user, it would be better for the text to be sent slightly later, such as 10% or even 12%. This would give the user the chance to plug up the phone before the text is sent if they're nearby or using the phone when alerted (since many apps open in full-screen and the battery meter can't be seen during use). This would prevent useless texts being sent to the user's trusted device's owner so…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. WiFi/Geo Fence on Device

I would like to see the ability to WiFi/Geo fence a device that isn't using containers AND alert/lock the device when outside the fence.

I'm new to Sophos, it's the MDM platform used by my vendor, where I use Meraki (which has this feature). Unfortunately, I can't use 2 MDM profiles on iPads, so i'm stuck with the lack of securing corporate devices with Sophos.

Also, I notice the container fence for WiFi uses SSID instead of WAN IP's. This leaves a security hole where it's easy to get the passphrase from existing WPA2 profiles, and just recreate the SSID…

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. True call reject

Hello everybody!

First off, I really like the Sophos mobile security for Android app. It gives me peace of mind, I must say.

Only thing that, in my opinion, still has room for improvement is the call / SPAM blocker.

It is great to have the whitelisting option which allows you to accept calls from parties which are saved in your contacts list. I set the following options (which probably most users will do who really have enough of cold calls): block all calls without ID (CLIR) and block all calls execept for numbers from your contact list.

The only…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Ipads

I can't find one singel anti-virus app in app store for my new iPad. I wonder why? Will you do it? It's needed, I don't dare to go out on internet without it

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Sophos Mobile Security  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Allow Elephones to receive secure root status recognition

By default, popular mobile phone devices such as the ones from Elephone come with a custom-built Android kernel. This causes a false positive of an "insecure root status" in Sophos Mobile Security. It makes it impossible for users of such devices to achieve fully secured status with the Sophos Mobile Security Android App. I would suggest adding them to the default policy, as these are very powerful, popular and securely developed mobile devices.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. sophos mobile clear clip board

The new implementation of KeePass databases needs to not only clear the android clip board but also the LG clip tray. When copying sensitive information from the database to a form, the information remains in the LG clip tray. This defeats the purpose of a secure password storage.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Customize SSP Device registration page to implement own Web links e.g. to local Web Server that hosts the .apk files

Customize SSP Device registration page to implement own Web links e.g. to local Web Server that hosts the .apk files.
    In some companies user are not allowed to have Google Play Account.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Portuguese language

Portuguese (Brazil or Portugal) language in you products. Specially on Mobile Protection.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add password/thumbprint security to MFA Authenticator app

The LastPass MFA Authenticator app can be setup to require a password or thumbprint to access the security codes. Sophos should provide similar security

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Disable lock button while phone locked

Disable lock button while screen locked becuse without disabling, can restart or shut down phone....

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Include all security warning events in Android app log

I encountered a webpage security warning apparently generated by the app and immediately chose to block, but afterwards wanted to investigate. Cannot find this event logged in the app, so cannot check threat details or even verify that the warning was indeed a genuine Sophos warning. Please include all threat detections in the app log.

[Note to Sophos: If the scenario described above suggests that I encountered a fake warning, then please let me know!]

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

icon-data-protection icon-endpoint-protection icon-phish-threat icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-mobile icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-web-appliance icon-xg-firewall icon-xg-firewall icon-avid-secure icon-lightbulbCreated with Sketch.