Sophos Mobile

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Mobile. Countless devices, one solution.

Suggest an Idea...

Link Checker for DuckDuckGo browser.

The SOPHOS Link Checker is an excellent and much needed feature. It works flawlessly on my HTC One M9 (Android 6.0) when integrated with the HTC or Chrome browser; and both browser icons appear on the SOPHOS Link Checker page. I have disabled the aforementioned browsers and decided to install the more "secured, efficient and lighter" DuckDuckGo browser.

When I enable the Link Checker feature, the SOPHOS browser instantly activated and becomes the default browser, but the DuckDuckGo browser icon does NOT appear on that same screen/page. When I tap on a link in the mail client a message flashes on the screen momentarily stating, "SOPHOS browser must be the default browser go to settings....etc." I have successfully engaged the SOPHOS browser, so it IS the default browser; nevertheless, the SOPHOS Link Checker and DuckDuckGo browser are NOT "meshing" properly.

If it's not asking to much, would SOPHOS be so kind as to develop a workable Link Checker specially for the DuckDuckGo browser, if it's possible. Thank you for understanding and your consideration on this matter.

Respectfully,

James Allan

1 vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

James Allan shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base

icon-data-protection icon-endpoint-protection icon-phish-threat icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-mobile icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-web-appliance icon-xg-firewall icon-xg-firewall icon-avid-secure icon-lightbulbCreated with Sketch.