Sophos Mobile

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Mobile. Countless devices, one solution.

Suggest an Idea...

Need Option to BACKUP all BLOCKED NUMBERS under CALL BLOCKING -- App Reinstall Failsafe

I recently had an issue with accessing the left side Navigation Menu on the Sophos Mobile Security app. When I tried to identify a solution for this by posting about it in the Sophos Community forum, the suggestion given to me was to UnInstall and ReInstall the app. But no one offered me a solution when I asked them back to provide me a way to backup the long list of phone numbers I had already added to the Call Blocking option (Always Blocked category) of the Sophos Mobile Security app, before I even try to UnInstall the app.

So, I had to spend more than a couple of hours to:
1) Manually Note down all the numbers I had added to Call Blocking
2) Uninstall the App
3) Manually re-add all the noted down numbers to Call Blocking

This process was painstaking and it was rather a waste of time and energy.

I believe many users might have a similar need to reinstall the app at one point or another.

So, I request you to please develop an option to backup all the phone numbers added to Call Blocking, so that it will be very useful in situations where:

1) Users have the need to ReInstall the App

2) Users upgrade/change their mobile phones and install Sophos Mobile Security in a new mobile phone.

Thanks in Advance!
Sivabhaskar S
Chennai

Here is my post on Sophos Community Forum:

https://community.sophos.com/products/mobile/f/sophos-mobile-security-for-android/104159/update-version-8-5-2765-broke-the-leftside-navigation-menu-android-lollipop-5-0-2/

2 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Sophos Features & Ideas Laboratory
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Sivabhaskar S shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Sophos Features & Ideas Laboratory
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base

icon-data-protection icon-endpoint-protection icon-phish-threat icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-mobile icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-web-appliance icon-xg-firewall icon-xg-firewall icon-avid-secure icon-lightbulbCreated with Sketch.