Sophos Mobile

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Mobile. Countless devices, one solution.

Sophos Mobile

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Mobile. Countless devices, one solution.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Synchronisation von Adresse und Notizen mit Gerätekontakten

Weder bei iOS noch bei Android wird der Exchange-Inhalt des Notizfeldes noch die Adresse (!) von den Sophos Kontakten zu den Gerätekontakten unterstützt.
    OK, bei den Notizen müsste man festlegen mit welchem Feld es synchronisiert werden soll (Memos ?), aber wenn ein Kontakt schon die Adesse unterstützt, dann sollte diese auch synchronisiert werden.

2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Log in with your Sophos ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Sophos Secure Email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. iOS Dual Sim Support (SSE Kontakte)

Da das iPhone SE (2020) ebenfalls Dual-Sim (eSIM + Micro-Sim) unterstützt, kommt es in letzter Zeit häufig vor, dass Mitarbeiter Ihre Private und Dienstliche Telefonnummer auf einem Gerät benutzen.
    Die Private Telefonnummer ist in manchen Fällen als Primär hinterlegt (in iOS) - Somit werden kontakte aus SSE auch mit der Primären Rufnummer angerufen.

Besteht die Möglichkeit die Funktion für SSE zu Implementieren, welche es Ermöglicht in der SSE App einzustellen, welche Rufnummer für ausgehende Anrufe der SSE Kontakte standardmäßig verwendet werden soll?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Sophos Secure Email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. android to iphone

Android to iPhone MDM profile migration and vice versa
    When your company switches from Android devices to iOS devices there is currently no wizard to take the current settings and apply the most similar ones to an iOS profile. While not all things will be the same, items like install X app or join Y wifi so you don['t have to totally re-create the entire profile would be very helpful.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Sophos Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Web content filter - Safari Clear cache

Enable the ability to allow clear the Web browser cache on iPads when the feature for Allow erase all contents and settings is unchecked.

We were told this feature is not separately configurable, I would like a feature to just give users the ability to clear the cache for the web browser without affecting any other options to erase all content and settings. Can this be added in?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Disable Airplane Mode for iOS

Can we please get the ability to disable Airplane mode for iOS.

There are policies to prevent disabling the control of bluetooth, wifi or cell service but the user still has the ability to control airplane mode in iOS which supersedes these enforced policies.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Android 9 Energieeinstellungen pro App

Hallo,

unser Kunde benötigt die Einstellung der Energiespareinstellungen pro App. Dies ist ab Android 9 einstellbar und müsste für eine spezifische App ausgeschaltet werden können.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. set up macOS Device

set up macOS Device without EAS Proxy or Exchange-Server communicating to the outside.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Configure Sophos Secure E-mail with QR Code

In the case of doing container only management of Sophos Secure E-mail, allow configuration by QR Code with Secure E-mail, akin to Sophos Mobile Security, removing the requirement for the Sophos Mobile Control app.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Sophos Secure Email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. expense

Telecom Expense Management needs to work without opening the Sophos MC application. There's no way to force the end user to open the SMC app after a restart.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. SMC Call Blocking

To help control spam phone calls and vishing to business phone numbers, it would be great to have the ability to push policy-based incoming call filtering (blacklist) from the SMC console and/or allow end-users to implement incoming call filtering as a feature within the SMC client (similar to Sophos Mobile Security).

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. saves the phone from silent SMS hacking

Hacker are hacking phone through silent SMS, can you add a feature in the mobile security that could block the silent SMSs?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Intercept X for Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Outlook App Setup

Able to configure the outlook mail app directly from Sophos. Current option only allows to configure the mail app but would be better if able to auto configure outlook app.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Sophos Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. FaceID

When will it be possible to allow/lock FaceID on iOS devices?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Help me join a group and email

This appear to be the only place I can post anything. I have only recently joined so apologies if i am going about this the wrong way.
    Registered as Peter jones4

I cannot join any groups. i would like to join Sophos Mobile Security to post a problem I have

There is a button "This group requires membership for
    participation - click to join" but when i click nothing happens

Your response has a "Reply to this message online" link but
    when i click this I cannot write a message using the "New"
    button.

if you could help it would…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Intercept X for Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Google managed Domain to Managed Account

Is it possible that you could develop a wizard to migrate from Google managed domain to Google managed account?

Why the whole thing:
    Current we use the option "Goolge managed domain" and would like to migrate to "Goolge managed account". Unfortunately, this is not possible without further effort. As we learned from support, we should then reconfigure all systems.

Which could be somewhat schweirig at about 100 devices.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Sophos Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Need Option to BACKUP all BLOCKED NUMBERS under CALL BLOCKING -- App Reinstall Failsafe

I recently had an issue with accessing the left side Navigation Menu on the Sophos Mobile Security app. When I tried to identify a solution for this by posting about it in the Sophos Community forum, the suggestion given to me was to UnInstall and ReInstall the app. But no one offered me a solution when I asked them back to provide me a way to backup the long list of phone numbers I had already added to the Call Blocking option (Always Blocked category) of the Sophos Mobile Security app, before I even try to UnInstall the app.

So,…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Integrate android ad blocking into sophisticated mobile app

Includes all pre installed and new installed apps and the operating system

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Integrate android ad blocking into sophisticated mobile app

Includes all pre installed and new installed apps and the operating system

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. restrict clearing history

Restrict the ability for users to use private browsing modes or clear history from the web browser.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 14 15
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

icon-data-protection icon-endpoint-protection icon-phish-threat icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-mobile icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-web-appliance icon-xg-firewall icon-xg-firewall icon-avid-secure icon-lightbulbCreated with Sketch.