Sophos Mobile

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Mobile. Countless devices, one solution.

Sophos Mobile

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Mobile. Countless devices, one solution.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Configure Sophos Secure E-mail with QR Code

In the case of doing container only management of Sophos Secure E-mail, allow configuration by QR Code with Secure E-mail, akin to Sophos Mobile Security, removing the requirement for the Sophos Mobile Control app.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google Sophos Features & Ideas Laboratory
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Sophos Secure Email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. expense

Telecom Expense Management needs to work without opening the Sophos MC application. There's no way to force the end user to open the SMC app after a restart.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Sophos Mobile (SMC & Central Mobile)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. SMC Call Blocking

To help control spam phone calls and vishing to business phone numbers, it would be great to have the ability to push policy-based incoming call filtering (blacklist) from the SMC console and/or allow end-users to implement incoming call filtering as a feature within the SMC client (similar to Sophos Mobile Security).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Sophos Mobile (SMC & Central Mobile)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. saves the phone from silent SMS hacking

Hacker are hacking phone through silent SMS, can you add a feature in the mobile security that could block the silent SMSs?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Sophos Mobile Security  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Outlook App Setup

Able to configure the outlook mail app directly from Sophos. Current option only allows to configure the mail app but would be better if able to auto configure outlook app.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. FaceID

When will it be possible to allow/lock FaceID on iOS devices?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Help me join a group and email

This appear to be the only place I can post anything. I have only recently joined so apologies if i am going about this the wrong way.
    Registered as Peter jones4

I cannot join any groups. i would like to join Sophos Mobile Security to post a problem I have

There is a button "This group requires membership for
    participation - click to join" but when i click nothing happens

Your response has a "Reply to this message online" link but
    when i click this I cannot write a message using the "New"
    button.

if you could help it would…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Sophos Mobile Security  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Need Option to BACKUP all BLOCKED NUMBERS under CALL BLOCKING -- App Reinstall Failsafe

I recently had an issue with accessing the left side Navigation Menu on the Sophos Mobile Security app. When I tried to identify a solution for this by posting about it in the Sophos Community forum, the suggestion given to me was to UnInstall and ReInstall the app. But no one offered me a solution when I asked them back to provide me a way to backup the long list of phone numbers I had already added to the Call Blocking option (Always Blocked category) of the Sophos Mobile Security app, before I even try to UnInstall the app.

So,…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Integrate android ad blocking into sophisticated mobile app

Includes all pre installed and new installed apps and the operating system

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New mobile security ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Integrate android ad blocking into sophisticated mobile app

Includes all pre installed and new installed apps and the operating system

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New mobile security ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Cannot Locate device if sophos control is not running

Cannot Locate device if sophos control is not running as an open application.

This has been proved that when the app is not running you send the locate function and then the task sits on notified from sophos central, but fails after time. when the app is running on the device it locates really quickly.

The problem is A) forcing a user to leave the app always running instead of swiping the app away from running apps, B) no lock down on turning off location services unless you implement a managed device from the start, this is not an option…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

I assume this request is for iOS devices.
    Apple offers 2 modes to manage devices. The normal mode in which existing devices can be managed and the supervised mode.
    While the later offers an integrated loss&theft management (see “Lost mode”), the philosophie of option 1 is for BYOD devices and the user should have very little limitations from the company management. Therefore Apple suggests the Find my Phone feature, which is just for the user. We have implemented the locate functionality in the SMC app, but as Apple tightens the battery saving controls, the app is killed quite often from memory and locate is no longer possible. Sorry, I see no other option to provide this feature

13. Mobile Control - Administration App -iOS

Guten Tag,

eine mobile App für Administratoren unter iOS wäre sehr gut.
    Über die App sollte ein Administrator mobil andere Geräte (wie Webinterface) verwalten können. Dies schließt die Prüfung der Geräte, sowie das pushen von Apps und Profilen mit ein.

Besteht die Möglichkeit eine Administrator App zu veröffentlichen?

Hello,

a mobile app for administrators under iOS would be very good.
    An administrator should be able to manage other devices (such as web interface) via the app. This includes checking the devices and pushing apps and profiles.

It is possible to publish an administrator app?

Thx and best regards

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. The ability for Secure Email app to sync with the device's calendar

My users want the ability to sync Sophos Secure Email calendars with the calendars of the other calendars on their cell phones

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Admin defined data export in Secure EMail

In order to comply with GDPR and security it would be a nice feature if admin can decide which contact information to be exported from within then container and out to the native contact list. Primarily: first name, surname and phone number.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Trusted WiFi device unlock.

Hello, would a setting on Sophos Mobile that unlocks the device when connected to a trusted wifi ie at home be possible? This is not available in Smart Lock.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. mobile security for android

Dear Sir/Madam ,

Fisrt of all , I want to thank you for the best and full-featured free mobile security in the market . It 's so light but very professional at the same time .
    If possible , I have some suggestions for the next versions of the app .
    1) "Custom scan" option to manually scan files , folders or OTG flash drives .
    2) Showing the procedure when the scaning or updating is in progress .
    3) Sending SMS commands from any sim card instead of predefined sim cards , because the predefined ones may not be…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Mobile Device in another language

We need the language Czech in SMC.
    We have a Organisation there with many Users.
    Do you know when you can implement this?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Mark email as 'read' automatically after reading them

After reading mails in SSE on an iPhone (iOS 11.2.5) and afterwards moving them into a folder, they are shown in the right folder in Microsoft Outlook (Desktop Version 2016, Exchange 2016) but still as an 'unread' email.

Can you please add an option that mark emails as 'read' automatically after reading them?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Improve flow of iOS device enrollment

Automatically jump back to Mobile Control app after successful installation of management profile during iOS activation

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Sophos Mobile (SMC & Central Mobile)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

icon-data-protection icon-endpoint-protection icon-phish-threat icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-mobile icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-web-appliance icon-xg-firewall icon-xg-firewall icon-avid-secure icon-lightbulbCreated with Sketch.