Sophos Mobile

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Mobile. Countless devices, one solution.

Sophos Mobile

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Mobile. Countless devices, one solution.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Sophos secure e-mail should supports multi-factor authentication

Sophos secure e-mail should supports multi-factor authentication for O365 email users

7 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Log in with your Sophos ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Sophos Secure Email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Customize Activesync

It would be great if there is a possibilty to customize the activesync profile for some mailboxes. For exampe deny email sync but allow calendar and contacts synchronization. For Android and iOS.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Sophos Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Apple Einstellungen Blockieren

Wir brauchen die Möglichkeit in den Apple-Einstellungen zu verbieten.
    Es geht hier um Account-Einstellung von E-Mail Postfächern, dass, wenn man ein Postfach hat, was nur wegen dem Kalender benutzt wird, wo viele Benutzer die Termine eintragen, dass im Mail Client nicht die E-Mails angezeigt werden.

Dies ist bei Apple unter Einstellungen -> Passwörter und Accounts -> [Das Postfach]

Hier gibt es diese Einstellungen die Getroffen werden sollen aber nicht vom Benutzer geändert werden darf.

• Mail = Aus

• Kontakte = Aus

• Kalender = An

• Erinnerungen = Aus/An

• Notizen = Aus

Ist dies Möglich umzusetzen?

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Sophos Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. URL shortcut on "desktop"

Hello Sophos,

With Sophos mobile control we want deploy an URL shortcut on the "desktop" for Android and iOS devices.

I see there is an option Webclip in profiles for iOS. Is there something like this for android?

Thanks in advance!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Sophos Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Low Reputation Apps more information

More information (detailed) to further explain low reputation apps detection and other possible solutions.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Intercept X for Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Can't Apply Profile Android Entreprise Profil to Samsung TAB A

I have samsung TAB A SM-T555 i can register the tablet. But i can't Apply Android for Entreprise Profile. Android v 7.1.1 Samsung Experience 8.5 Knox 2.8

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Control of use of Cellular Data for Android apps.

Although it is possible on IOS, as a global enterprise more than 50% of our users cannot afford a mobile phone with a 1000 euro pricetag. Android needs to also address the issue of streaming apps and videos accessed on corporate devices within companies that are active on social media channels.

Although we internally ask our users to only stream, and access rich content on WIFI networks, enforcement for preconfigured app "categories" would be of HUGE benefit.

Being able to say : Android => Streaming media -> only on WIFI networks would be a HUGE win for the product, and…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Dark Mode Support Please! It is so much easier on the eyes!

Dark Mode is not just pretty, it also a lot easier on the eyes. Please support it in your iOS and macOS products.

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Intercept X for Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. EAS Proxy use Proxy Server to connect to Sophos Central

As the EAS Proxy is connecting to Sophos Central via HTTPs customer needs to use Proxy Server for outgoging connections to Sophos Central.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. General Needs A lot of Improvements and More Update To This Platform

I don't know how often Sophos Mobile gets updated, But it needs a lot of work. Alot of UI clicking just to get basic policies in place. Profiles, Task and Compliance really should just be bundle up into one UI Window where its managed at the Profile level. Task Bundles i have noticed work maybe 25% of the time. Many features like uninstalling a app doesn't work at all. Would be nice to see a push install option, and remove option or block from any download. Whats the point of having the users get so far down into being able…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Jeff,
    your message is read, I just moved it off a public forum, as it was too much of an “rant”, which I felt to be not appropriate in a public forum.
    From what I was able to recognize in your feedback, you might not have seen all features in Sophos Mobile. Happy to give you some guidance here. If your use cases show some workflows, which are poorly covered, I will happily add them to the forum.
    You can reach me by replying to this email, which goes to my corporate account

Thank you, Thomas

11. Gibt es eigentlich eine Möglichkeit, eine Info via Sophos MDM Portal (z.B. Mandant SGB) auf den iPad's zu platzieren, z.B. via PopUp-Fenster

Gibt es eigentlich eine Möglichkeit, eine Info via Sophos MDM Portal (einem Mandanten) auf den iPad's zu platzieren, z.B. via PopUp-Fenster, sobald das Gerät entsperrt wird?
    Die Nachricht die im Sophos Control unter Nachrichten Angezeigt wird, wird oftgmals übersehen, da kein PopUp erscheint.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Device with AD user deleted

When an AD user with a mobile device is deleted, the device is now deleted from the sophos Central without any warning.
    This in my opinion is not correct because, for those who manage more than 150 devices, some of which abroad, it is not always possible to withdraw the device physically and / or is not always the same person to manage the process of resignation.
    From my point of view, it would be more correct if the device in question were moved to the group of unmanaged devices, so that the anomaly can be detected and managed.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Wi-Fi Configuration in Android Enterprise Work Profile Policy

The Wi-Fi configuration option exists in the Android Enterprise Device Policy but not in the Enterprise Work Profile Policy. Would it be possible to add this configuration?

I see no reason not to allow it.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Deploy multiple devices quickly

Be able to enrol several enterprise devices at once. Currently if you want to deploy an android enterprise device, you have to deploy through the add device wizard to be able to enrol an enterprise enrolment task bundle.

Have the ability to enrol several Android Enterprise Devices

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Corporate documents: file size limits

It would be great to increase Maximum size of an uploaded document from 25MB to 250-500MB!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Sophos Secure Workspace  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. mac os

We need to have App deployment add to the feature set. We can deploy apps to the iOS devices but we also manage Mac OS devices. Having to have multiple apps to manage our Macs is a real drawback to your product. So many other MDMs can already do this with ease.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Aggiungere nuovo criterio per installazione App

Abbiamo rilevato sui nuovi Samsung A6 con Android 8.0.0 Oreo che, una volta applicata la restrizione che impedisce di installare App con origini sconosciute, non è possibile aggiornare le applicazioni Samsung presenti sui device e nemmeno scaricare nuove App dal portale "Galaxy Apps". Sarebbe utile aggiungere nelle restrizioni la possibilità di scegliere anche se consentire le App dal sito del produttore dello smartphone. Il mancato aggiornamento delle App precaricate può comportare anche dei rischi per la sicurezza del device e alcune App Samsung precaricate non si avviano se non sono aggiornate all'ultima versione. Grazie.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Sophos Mobile should immediately move to Firebase Cloud Messaging (FCM)

As of April 10, 2018, Google has deprecated GCM. The GCM server and client APIs are deprecated and will be removed as soon as April 11, 2019. They have advised to Migrate GCM apps to Firebase Cloud Messaging (FCM), which inherits the reliable and scalable GCM infrastructure, plus many new features. What plans does Sophos have on this? If Sophos don't work on this proactively, then Central Mobile or SMC may not be able to use.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 20 21
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

icon-data-protection icon-endpoint-protection icon-phish-threat icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-mobile icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-web-appliance icon-xg-firewall icon-xg-firewall icon-avid-secure icon-lightbulbCreated with Sketch.