Sophos Mobile

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Mobile. Countless devices, one solution.

Sophos Mobile

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Mobile. Countless devices, one solution.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Anschrift ins ios Adressbuch exportieren

Bitte ermöglichen Sie es, dass neben der Telefonnummer auch die Adresse bzw. der Firmensitz ins ios Adressbuch exportiert werden kann.

Ansonsten kann man über das Navi vom Auto kein neues Ziel aus dem Adressbuch definieren.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Sophos Secure Email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Scanning Progress

Scanning Progress Visual In App & Notification Bar While Scanning Manually & Scheduled Scans.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Intercept X for Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Suppress popup messages

My users are forever complaining about the endless popups that appear on their phones (from Upday, battery saver, etc etc) it would be great to have a setting to turn off all popup notifications - or even better the ability to remove spam apps like upday alltogether!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Sophos Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Compliance Check on Windows Edition (Pro / Enterprise

Check Compliance Status of local Windows Edition. In conjunction with EU DSGVO the usage of WIndows Enterprise instead of WIndows Pro is obligate. Central Mobile may check the compliance status by checking the used windows edition.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Remotely update macOS devices via MDM command

Similar to iOS, also macOS can be updated remotely via MDM. This works only for DEP'ed macOS devices, but here it would be helpful. This might also apply to applications on the Mac

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Allow more attachements to be opened in Sophos Secure Email (.zip-Archives)

Right now every .zip File is blocked in Sophos Secure Email App. There's only the "info" button saying that this File might be dangerous.
    I allow every File Attachment to be opened in any app but still Users can't open.zip-Files. I need either .zip-Files be allowed or better - a possibility to allow specific File Formats to be opened.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Create user accounts without sending an email

Create user accounts to access the self service portal without the need to send out emails.

I would like to create users, who can enrol their devices, using the self service portal. Currently I can create a user, however their details are sent via email. This is not ideal, if the system is a closed network.

I would like to be able to set up a user locally and have central administration (passwords etc) from the On-Prem server. I could then pass the details onto the user, without the need for an email

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. widget

A widget that shows the number of devices that hasn't been in contact with the server for x days.
    Because the endusers can enroll new devices themselves, we found several devices that wasn't used any more, and not unenrolled!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Update iOS web filter policy

Move the "Block Adult Content" away from the "Web Content filter/White-list" and "WebContect Filter Black-list " screen and add as a tick box to the "Web Content Filter" screen.

As per the below.

[Mobile], [Profiles.policies], [iOS], [Create Profile], [Add configuration], [Web Content Filter], [Blocked URLs] The dialog box has an option to block adult content but will not allow you to "Only" block adult content, you have to add in a URL to the blocked list. This is a departure from the intended feature within the Apple Mobile Config. Can we please have the "Block Adult Content" as a tick…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. As12 error message

Could you define Error AS12 better, that just “your email will be savet in the outbox” with what must be done for Sophos to send again (when we retyped the password it worked again)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Sophos Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. iOS - Policy - Configuration - Web Content Filter - Move the "Block Adult Content" to the Previous Option

Within the iOS configuration option for Web Content Filter, if I need to "Block Adult Content" I first have to go into the Block or Allow dialog boxes and for the "Block Adult Content" to take effect there is a requirement for at least one item to me listed in the block or allow list. May I suggest moving the "Block Adult Content" checkbox to the previous screen for any customer that wanted this option but did not want to enter a block/allow entry.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. search

Expand the ability to search beyond 30 days. Today there is a limitation on being able to only see / search 30 days worth of emails. We have end users who are requesting this parameter be raised and will not adopt the Sophos email until that is done. If we have these settings on our exchange server why is there a limit on Sophos. Sophos should be designed to use parameters passed onto it by our exchange server.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Profile deployment auotmatically even if device (IOS) is locked

We have the problem, that profile updates will be not deployed when an IOS device is locked. The change is halted then in the queue and after a while it changes to the status "failed".
    So it is very hard to deploy profile updates in a great environment. We need a deployment in the backgroud without any user activity ... as implemented in AirWatch.
    We are using Sophos Central.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Profile Compliance

compliance rule that enforces profiles to be installed on devices, much like a mandatory app installs.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Erweiterung der Berichte um IMEI

Schön wäre es, wenn in allen Geräte Berichten die IMEI ausgewiesen werden würde. Diese fehlt in einigen. Sollte kein großer Aufwand sein. Danke!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Extended Filter needs to include ( by compliance violation)

Extended Filter needs to include ( by compliance violation)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Customizable Compliance Reporting

Completely customizable reports by any data point available within the Sophos Central Admin portal. Let the user choose what they want to see.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Remplacement of the email account

I have noticed that my "email profile" get an error state if the user already has an account with the same name or email address.

It would be nice if Sophos Mobile would "replace" the email account with the one from the pushed profile.

I have a few users that already had the company account configured so when I try pushing the email account it simply fails. So if I have to remove the account, I can't because he profile is not installed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Save image in the body of email

we can't save image attached in the body of the email.
    image as a pure attachments coul be downloaded, is not possible when image is in the body of the email

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. compliance

I would like to define a Group of required apps from which at least one app must be installed.

Example: I would like to create a group of antivirus apps from which the user has to install at least one. I do not want to define which one... just one app has to be installed. (1 out of x). A compliance violation in that case would be the Installation of 0 apps from that list.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

icon-data-protection icon-endpoint-protection icon-phish-threat icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-mobile icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-web-appliance icon-xg-firewall icon-xg-firewall icon-avid-secure icon-lightbulbCreated with Sketch.