Sophos Mobile

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Mobile. Countless devices, one solution.

Sophos Mobile

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Mobile. Countless devices, one solution.

Suggest an Idea...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Random Numerical Keyboard

I would like to suggest a Random Numerical Keyboard; I am currently using an app locker that generates a random numerical keyboard very time it is used. This ensures that if anyone is watching the would have a very difficult time getting your number pattern as it is different very time.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google Sophos Features & Ideas Laboratory
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Sophos Mobile Security  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. password policy

Windows Password Policy -> MacOS Password Policy

Can you extend Windows password policy specs similar to macOS policy. This is required for SMEs who do not not use MS Active Directory.
    ISO27001 compliancy rules requires these. Especially "complex password" is a requirement.

macOS Password policy :
    ---------------------------
    Allow simple value,
    Require alphanumeric value,
    Minimum password length,
    Minimum number of complex characters,
    Maximum password age in days,
    Maximum Auto-Lock,
    Password history,
    Maximum grace period for device lock,
    Number of failed attempts until device wipe

Windows Password policy :
    -----------------------------
    Maximum number of failed attempts
    Time in minutes until the device is…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Sophos Mobile Security  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Sophos Authenticator settings

Hello, I want to know if it is possible to transfer the Sophos Authenticator settings from one phone to another phone in order to avoid losing my authentication information in two-steps security. Thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Block SIM Card from malecious app installation

Hackers are installing spy, malicious apps in sim cards through silent sms, link ,etc. which donot get detected with any antimalware catcher and they can listen to your conversation. Please add a feature that could save the sim card.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Link Checker for DuckDuckGo browser.

The SOPHOS Link Checker is an excellent and much needed feature. It works flawlessly on my HTC One M9 (Android 6.0) when integrated with the HTC or Chrome browser; and both browser icons appear on the SOPHOS Link Checker page. I have disabled the aforementioned browsers and decided to install the more "secured, efficient and lighter" DuckDuckGo browser.

When I enable the Link Checker feature, the SOPHOS browser instantly activated and becomes the default browser, but the DuckDuckGo browser icon does NOT appear on that same screen/page. When I tap on a link in the mail client a message flashes…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Mobile Security Authenticator

The authenticator functionality needs a method for transporting the keys between phones. I just spent 5 hours moving them out of sophos and into auth because this app does have that feature. This is a major failing that will make the functionality unusable in the medium term as phones change or get lost too often not to have backups of such vital info.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Sophos Mobile Security  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. KDBX 4 file Support (iOS & Android)

Latest keepass 2.x clients on Windows are using KDBX 4 file format.
    Support the new .kdbx 4 keepass file format when using cloud drives such as OneDrive Business as repository and sync feature.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add Bromite to supported browsers?

Chrome is supported for web filtering and Bromite is just Chrome with add-ons. This seems like it would be easy to add support for web filtering for this browser.
    Can this be added?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. button save

create "save" or "apply" button in the settings,
    because, sometimes, accidentally, a configuration is changed without wishing

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Sophos Mobile Security  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Need Option to BACKUP all BLOCKED NUMBERS under CALL BLOCKING -- App Reinstall Failsafe

I recently had an issue with accessing the left side Navigation Menu on the Sophos Mobile Security app. When I tried to identify a solution for this by posting about it in the Sophos Community forum, the suggestion given to me was to UnInstall and ReInstall the app. But no one offered me a solution when I asked them back to provide me a way to backup the long list of phone numbers I had already added to the Call Blocking option (Always Blocked category) of the Sophos Mobile Security app, before I even try to UnInstall the app.

So,…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Hacking fear by new means

Hello All, in India most of the Android phones are affected by Google, where in Aadhar helpline number is auto saved in our contact list. Can Sophos team work on the security application on mobile platform to check such bugs or hackers?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Exclude personal dictionary from protected settings (self protection)

When self protection is enabled the system settings are also protected by default. So you have to unlock the settings when you want to enter a word to your personal dictionary. After unlocking, the main settings page shows up, not the personal dictionary, so you have to start the process to add the entry again. That is very uncomfortable if not anoying.

Can the personal dictionary be excluded from protecting the settings? I am afraid it is not, because the access goes via system settings. Nevertheless I address it here.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Copy & Paste within the Sophos Email App only

Copy & Paste within the Sophos Email App only – having issues with our users on BYOD not being able to copy text\URLs to the Sophos email app or within its container only. The only option I can see is to all copy to clip board but this then allows users to copy email text\info outside of the container. this seems to only be on Apple devices

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Support for QR Codes which creates a new e-mail

when a QR Code is scannd via the secur QR-Code Scanner which contains a "mailto:..." command, a new E-Mail should be opend by the Sophos secure E-Mail App.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. mobile security for android

Dear Sir/Madam ,

Fisrt of all , I want to thank you for the best and full-featured free mobile security in the market . It 's so light but very professional at the same time .
    If possible , I have some suggestions for the next versions of the app .
    1) "Custom scan" option to manually scan files , folders or OTG flash drives .
    2) Showing the procedure when the scaning or updating is in progress .
    3) Sending SMS commands from any sim card instead of predefined sim cards , because the predefined ones may not be…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Call Blocker Remake.

With the current Call Blocker when someone calls who is blocked it rejects the call and therefore goes to the users voicemail (if one is set up)

I would suggest that instead of doing that when a "blocked caller" attempts to call it accepts the call and then hangs up immediately. that way it doesn't go to the users VM.

This would be handy for anyone who is trying to block someone say is harassing them because if they go to vm what's to stop them leaving disturbing messages?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Factory application is low reputation

The false positive on an app that cannot be removed should be corrected. Very annoying. The app is Kid Mode. If due to low information it should be removed from being flagged.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Count unsuccessful phone unlock attempts

I'd like to see the mobile security app for iPhone count the number of failed attempts at unlocking the phone and if it exceeds 8 failures then submit a "stolen phone" notification to the website www.immobilise.com

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Security app Sophos Home

Hi Team,
    Suggestion for the Sophos Security app - under Other Sophos Apps, perhaps have a section for Sophos Home and a small control panel to manage endpoints without having to log into the web app.
    I really appreciate and utilise the Authentication section of the Security app and would be great to manage endpoints from here as well.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Allow Wifi Access while App Protection Enabled

Currently If the app protection is enabled then the settings are password protected as well, therefore, as the WiFi-settings are a sub-component of the "Settings" app, the password prompt appears can currently not be changed.

I discovered if we download a secondary app that can add wifi networks that seems to work as a workaround.

Possible update request to this app would be to add a built in wifi manager that would work around the system default one allowing for settings lock down but still granting access to add wifi networks.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

icon-data-protection icon-endpoint-protection icon-phish-threat icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-mobile icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-web-appliance icon-xg-firewall icon-xg-firewall icon-avid-secure icon-lightbulbCreated with Sketch.