Sophos Mobile

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Mobile. Countless devices, one solution.

Sophos Mobile

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Mobile. Countless devices, one solution.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google Sophos ID New Sophos ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Sophos Mobile Security  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. set up macOS Device

set up macOS Device without EAS Proxy or Exchange-Server communicating to the outside.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Sophos Mobile (SMC & Central Mobile)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Multiple Exchange Accounts

It would be great if you could distribute several Exchange accounts via MDM to iOS devices, because then the private / business seperation would be given for these additional accounts (without Secure eMail).
    Are there plans for that? Or is there iOS restrictions here?
    Thank you.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Sophos Mobile (SMC & Central Mobile)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Auto lock in time within Password policies

Now the auto lock in time within the password policy has been set to maximum 5 mts, but would like to add recommendation to add/increase time frame

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Sophos Mobile (SMC & Central Mobile)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. macos vpp app

Deploy Apple VPP Apps for macOS using Task Bundles. We can do this for mobile devices, but still need to use other MDM tools for macOS in order to achieve this.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Sophos Mobile (SMC & Central Mobile)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. button save

create "save" or "apply" button in the settings,
    because, sometimes, accidentally, a configuration is changed without wishing

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Sophos Mobile Security  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Estrazione completa

Penso che sarebbe molto utile avere la possibilità di variare le informazioni presenti nei report predefiniti per adeguarli alle proprie necessità. Se i report non possono essere editabili sarebbe utile avere un report davvero completo magari partendo da "Inventario dei dispositivi" e aggiungendo tutti i dati disponibili sul portale che poi ognuno potrà filtrare a piacimento (es. ICCID, Profili installata, criteri installati, Proprietà del dispositivo complete, App installate, App di sistema, ecc...). Avere queste informazioni accessibili solo un device alla volta comporta un sacco di lavoro in più per effettuare dei controlli specifici. Grazie.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Sophos Mobile (SMC & Central Mobile)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Ability to select another user in the Exchange profile

As of now we can only push an Exchange profile base on the user account linked to the device.

Since multiple users has more then one eMail account, I think it would be really useful to be able to select a different user when configuring an Exchange profile.

When having a lot of users that has more then 1 account with different domain, I don't think making one Exchange profile per user/per domain is really the best way to go.

Here is my idea, and I don't think it would be that difficult to implement.
    A simple RADIO BUTTON
    -…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Sophos Mobile (SMC & Central Mobile)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. autoupdate

Hello everybody,
    Is it possible to force the user to update the Sophos apps? Or maybe the whole thing about the SMC server to automate?
    Unfortunately, we always find that users forget it.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Exchange account push passwords to individual devices

Exchange account push passwords to individual devices

We use the IBM Traveler (Domino) combination and iOS native mail app. Therefore, an Exchange account must be created in the MDM (ActiveSync).
    Now, when the Exchange account is sent to the iOS devices, the email account may not work yet because there is no password yet.
    For a real Microsoft Exchangeserver, the iOS device would now prompt you to enter the e-mail password once. However, this prompt does not appear if an IBM Traveler server is queried as described above.
    In addition, our users do not know the mail passwords.
    Therefore, it…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Sophos Mobile (SMC & Central Mobile)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Folders for Profiles in the Web Interface

Is it possible to get folders in the webinterface to give profiles a better structure?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Sophos Mobile (SMC & Central Mobile)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Extended Filter needs to include ( by compliance violation)

Extended Filter needs to include ( by compliance violation)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Remplacement of the email account

I have noticed that my "email profile" get an error state if the user already has an account with the same name or email address.

It would be nice if Sophos Mobile would "replace" the email account with the one from the pushed profile.

I have a few users that already had the company account configured so when I try pushing the email account it simply fails. So if I have to remove the account, I can't because he profile is not installed.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Enable full interworking with 1&1 Exchange Server

Exchange Servers hosted by provider 1&1 currently do not support basic authentication of EWS. As a consequence, push notifications do no work on Sophos Secure EMail.
    Request would be to align with 1&1 and agree on a procedure that allows full interworking between Sophos Secure EMail and Hosted Exchange of 1&1 (including push notifications).

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Sophos Secure Email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Android Security Patch Level

The ability to check on the security patch level on android devices in for example the complaincy check.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Sophos Mobile (SMC & Central Mobile)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. SSP Send Message feature

Sophos Mobile Control Self Service Portal

I would like to be able to enable and be able to toggle an option to allow a user to send a message to a device via the self service portal. I do not want to give them access to the admin portal side where they can send a message there but it gives them access to too much information that they dont need.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. The welcome email step simplify application install for users

The welcome email step a option 2 to install the app on your mobile device, should include a link to the app store for iOS or play store for Android that the user could type into the devices browser. Or better yet, send the link via text message to the user's device, rather than make them search for the app.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Kiosk Mode (Multi-App) for Android

It is possible to display several apps in a separate interface.
    This is to be started automatically when the device is switched on.
    An exit from this interface can be saved with a password.
    Settings of the device can be disabled.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. change template mail for device enrollment

Want to configure email template (without the QR code) sent to users for device enrollment

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Change or update the email header shown in Secure Email

When you answer a email in sophos secure email, the email header isn't correctly.

Can you change it like the outlook header?
    von/from:xx
    an/to:
    Kopie/cc:
    Betreff/Subject:

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Sophos Secure Email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

icon-data-protection icon-endpoint-protection icon-phish-threat icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-mobile icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-web-appliance icon-xg-firewall icon-xg-firewall icon-avid-secure icon-lightbulbCreated with Sketch.