Sophos Mobile

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Mobile. Countless devices, one solution.

Sophos Mobile

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Mobile. Countless devices, one solution.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google Log in with your Sophos ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Sophos Secure Email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Default Mail-address for default-group

Using SMC 6.05 and AC2 it's easy to bring a supervised iPad via AC2 and some clicks on the iPad into the SMC. I hope that the naming-convention will be changed with SMC 6.1 to the native clientname of the iPad. Then I will have my iPads in the default group. But when I want to configure the control-app I need a mail-address for all my 180 iPads. Can you please implement it to add a default-mail-address to the iPads in the default-group? That would make life much easier, otherwise I have to touch 180 devices in the SMC (mass-operations…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Sophos Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. New field in SMC local users to use it as an email account login name

In SMC, AD synchronization can be used to get the users, but if I want to use local users instead of AD synchronization, there's only two local variables to use in SMC mail profile: %EMAILADDRESS% and %USERNAME%..

Those variables are pointing to SMC local user email address and SMC local user username.

As long as SMC local user cannot contain spaces, %USERNAME% can't be used in SMC mail profile if AD users contain a space, for instant: AD user "Jhon Pepper" obviously would not match with "JhonPepper" SMC local user.

An error its generated…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Sophos Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. More Samsung KNOX Workspace Features

The KNOX Feature list and settings possible are a lot more than we can handle with SMC in a container.

Our primary goal is to transfer i.e. Pictures Documents or Files from the Container Workspace to a connected PC via USB.

So please check the possible Features which can be implemented in SMC.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Multiple selection of documents in Workspace

Mehrfachauswahl für Dokumente um Sie Offline verfügbar zu machen

To make multiple selections of documents available to you offline

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Sophos Secure Workspace  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Sophos Secure Workspace  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. More than one file upload in MDM for a category

Mehr als eine Datei hochladen in MDM für eine Kategorie (zur gleichen Zeit)

More than one file upload in MDM for a category (the same time)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Sophos Secure Workspace  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. iOS - S/MIME switch in Advanced Mails Settings should be posible to switch on/off. Actually blocked by installation of Exchange-ActiveSync.

If the switch isn`t blocked strictly by policy, user could choose if they want to sign, encrypt or something else by there self.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. WLAN Verbindungen überprüfung auf sichere Verbindungen - DatenSchutz, emails checken

WLAN Verbindungen überprüfen ob sie sicher sind (DatenSchutz, phishing, malwWare etc. )

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Intercept X for Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Showing Terms & Conditions after starting the smartphone

A customer had the request, that he wants to show the user his own terms & conditions as a messagebox after starting his smartphone.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Report IP Address of Mobile Devices

Add IP address as one of the device properties visible within Sophos Mobile Control. We would then know if the devices were connected to our internal wifi network or offsite.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Sophos Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Hello there, I love your app and use it a lot but I would like if you can make a the app lock work with widgets, phone service on, off and d

Hello there,
    I love your app and use it a lot but I would like if you can make a the app lock work with widgets, phone service on, off and data off , Wi-Fi and hot spot on off plus have the widgets have a separate password from he app lock password lock, also can you place a alarm (car alarm, screaming or loud noise

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Intercept X for Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Show the restrictions, which are applied due to a compliance violation

If a device gets out of compliance, very common the company applies some automatic restrictions, like blocking email, blocking network access or blocking access to company documents. But this is not shown to the user in the SMC app.
    Please extend the app to show, if those restrictions have been applied this particular device

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Novell Filr

please add the novel filr application to the sophos encryption app on iphone and android.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. F5 VPN dial on demand support

Implement a way to enable support for F5 VPN dial on demand within Sophos mdm with domain/host url matching (similar to what is found inside the iPhone configuration utility)

This option does not seem to be available within the console

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Better training materials.

I just received an email, from me, that still does not tell me how to activate the remote feature. It states: This command locates your device using GPS and/or Wi-Fi. As a response you receive a first text message with an approximate location. After 10 minutes a second text message with an exact location is sent. The remote locate command text must have the following format:

locate password
    password as defined in Loss & Theft.

So, is this saying that I text my own phone and as the text "locate (password)"? This may be clear to programmers, but not to…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Import VPP Users from ActiveDirectory

Upon request by one of our customers...

They're using the corporate mail account as Apple IDs.
    Please make it possible to import VPP users from ActiveDirectory.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. SSW Favorites Add Folder Paths

Partner/Customer Request:
    Possibility to add folder/paths to the favorites, either defined by the SMC console (Admin) or chosen by the user.
    Instead of adding single or multiple files, they'd like to choose or define entire paths/folders which should always be available offline.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. More LDAP requested AD attributes for E-Mail account configuration profile

There are only the AD useraccount and its email-address to provide as placeholders in an email configuration profile.
    There is the need to enhance the access on more AD attributes like the users name and surname to provide this as placeholder in an email configuration rollout and other profiles types

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Provide a flag to mark iPad only apps, so they will not be pushed to iPhones

Some apps work only on iPads. If these apps are pushed to an iPhone, the task will fail.If this difference can be flagged at the app definition, the system can avoid such situations and failed task bundles

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

icon-data-protection icon-endpoint-protection icon-phish-threat icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-mobile icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-web-appliance icon-xg-firewall icon-xg-firewall icon-avid-secure icon-lightbulbCreated with Sketch.