Sophos Mobile

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Mobile. Countless devices, one solution.

Sophos Mobile

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Mobile. Countless devices, one solution.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Run a manual scan on files

Please add a option to perform manual scan on particular files such as emails. Thank You

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google Sophos ID Staging Test
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Sophos Mobile Security  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Dark Mode Support Please! It is so much easier on the eyes!

Dark Mode is not just pretty, it also a lot easier on the eyes. Please support it in your iOS and macOS products.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Sophos Mobile Security  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. [Bug] Link Checker doesn't work on Google Pixel phones.

Sophos doesn't appear as a browser to select in the OS UI, which is required for link checker to work. See case number #9265549 for screenshots and further details.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Sophos Mobile Security  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Email Ticket der DB lassen sich nicht öffnen Sophos blockiert Link in DB Email Ticket. Das ist für Manager und GF eine sehr nervige Sache.

Email Ticket der DB lassen sich nicht öffnen Sophos blockiert Link in DB Email Ticket. Das ist für Manager und GF eine sehr nervige Sache. Denn er muss die Email an seine Privat Email schicken und da den Link öffnen . User hat kein Sophos secure workspace auf der MD.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Low Reputation Apps

When detecting low reputation apps, I would like Sophos to help direct me as to keeping app installed or uninstall. Sophos expert opinion would definitely help with the decision. Thank you

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Search function & standardization of listings for Authenticator

The Sophos Security iOS app needs to give users the ability to search accounts in the Authenticator. Not being able to search, and therefore having to scroll through a list in order to (eventually) find an auth code, is frustrating.

But... what makes this problem worse is that the Authenticator lists each account differently. Sometimes, the account listing begins with a username (unhelpful for visual scanning — a website name appearing first would be more meaningful). Other times, it lists *only* the website (equally unhelpful — what if the user has more than one account at that site?).

So, I…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Import password safe with Sophos Mobile Security from Sophos Secure Workspace

Currently Sophos Mobile Security is not part of the Sophos Container. Thus it is currently not possible to import a password safe file (that is stored in Sophos Workspace) by using the Sophos Mobile Security password safe import function. Currently the workaround is to open the Workspace and click on the password file to open the password safe with Mobile Security. Unfortunately the connection between Workspace and Mobile Security is lost as soon as the Workspace runs in background and that will also close the password safe. So every time you need your password safe, you have to re-open the…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Sophos icon to be displayed all the time

In the Free version of Sophos Mobile Security, please add an option to toggle on or off the sophos icon (to be displayed) all the time when it is running in the background. Right now there is no setting available for the same.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Sophos Authenticator, add archive function

add archive for not used codes (like Outlook)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Sophos mobile antivirus for Amazon Fire8 tablet computer

Vendor of the Fire8 tablet Amazon don't use the standard google app distribution method "play store" - instead there's Amazon own app marketplace and no easy way for users of the Fire8 tablet to access google play. Please put Sophos mobile security apps (version for android tablet devices) on Amazons own app store.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. App protection support for apps opened in the Samsung Pop-up view

I am using a Samsung S6 device running Android version 7 and have the latest version of Sophos Mobile Security app installed.

I have blocked both the Settings and Play store app on my phone using this feature

However, when i drag the app into Pop-up view, it still allows me to use the app, despite the Samsung Mobile Security app trying to block it.

22% of all mobile phone sales in the last quarter were Samsung devices. This bug essentially prevents 22% of all mobile users from using the App Blocker feature of Sophos Mobile Security properly.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Make the Microsoft Intune enrollment process more intuitive

This is for both iOS and Android devices.

Once SMS is installed list a task on the home screen to remind the user that the device still needs to enroll in Microsoft Intune...similar to the warnings seen with an iOS device that is configured for supervised mode:

"Sophos Mobile Security needs to connect to Microsoft Intune" or "Tap to connect to Microsoft Intune"

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Mobile Security Authenticator

The authenticator functionality needs a method for transporting the keys between phones. I just spent 5 hours moving them out of sophos and into auth because this app does have that feature. This is a major failing that will make the functionality unusable in the medium term as phones change or get lost too often not to have backups of such vital info.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Sophos Mobile Security  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. KDBX 4 file Support (iOS & Android)

Latest keepass 2.x clients on Windows are using KDBX 4 file format.
    Support the new .kdbx 4 keepass file format when using cloud drives such as OneDrive Business as repository and sync feature.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Link Checker for DuckDuckGo browser.

The SOPHOS Link Checker is an excellent and much needed feature. It works flawlessly on my HTC One M9 (Android 6.0) when integrated with the HTC or Chrome browser; and both browser icons appear on the SOPHOS Link Checker page. I have disabled the aforementioned browsers and decided to install the more "secured, efficient and lighter" DuckDuckGo browser.

When I enable the Link Checker feature, the SOPHOS browser instantly activated and becomes the default browser, but the DuckDuckGo browser icon does NOT appear on that same screen/page. When I tap on a link in the mail client a message flashes…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Block SIM Card from malecious app installation

Hackers are installing spy, malicious apps in sim cards through silent sms, link ,etc. which donot get detected with any antimalware catcher and they can listen to your conversation. Please add a feature that could save the sim card.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Random Numerical Keyboard

I would like to suggest a Random Numerical Keyboard; I am currently using an app locker that generates a random numerical keyboard very time it is used. This ensures that if anyone is watching the would have a very difficult time getting your number pattern as it is different very time.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. password policy

Windows Password Policy -> MacOS Password Policy

Can you extend Windows password policy specs similar to macOS policy. This is required for SMEs who do not not use MS Active Directory.
    ISO27001 compliancy rules requires these. Especially "complex password" is a requirement.

macOS Password policy :
    ---------------------------
    Allow simple value,
    Require alphanumeric value,
    Minimum password length,
    Minimum number of complex characters,
    Maximum password age in days,
    Maximum Auto-Lock,
    Password history,
    Maximum grace period for device lock,
    Number of failed attempts until device wipe

Windows Password policy :
    -----------------------------
    Maximum number of failed attempts
    Time in minutes until the device is…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Sophos Authenticator settings

Hello, I want to know if it is possible to transfer the Sophos Authenticator settings from one phone to another phone in order to avoid losing my authentication information in two-steps security. Thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

icon-data-protection icon-endpoint-protection icon-phish-threat icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-mobile icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-web-appliance icon-xg-firewall icon-xg-firewall icon-avid-secure icon-lightbulbCreated with Sketch.