Sophos Mobile

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Mobile. Countless devices, one solution.

Sophos Mobile

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Mobile. Countless devices, one solution.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Selektive Auswahl der lokalen iOS Kalender

Es sollte möglich sein auszuwählen, welche iOS Kalender man mit der App synchronisieren möchte, z.B. nur den Familienkalender.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Sophos Secure Email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Domain name in wifi policy

Allow organisations to pre-fill their domain in a wifi policy so a user is not prompted to do it when add a corporate wifi profile.

‘Domain name’ entry that is now required by Android 11 devices as one of the options for a security type “EAP/PEAP”.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Sophos Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. iOs App name on VPP Apps

Change the Name of iOs VPP App in Sophos Mobile Control.

Once the App has been synced using VPP you cannot change the name displayed in Sophos Central or in the SMC App.

When the App Name ist changed in the Appstore the change will not be seen on SMC or Central. You cannot change the name manually, this would be a nice feature, too.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Mobile device bluetooth management

on a device that is locked down to prevent the users from making settings modifications, you can enable bluetooth access but this is useless as the users cannot make the device visible as this requires access to settings. Ideally this element of settings should be accessible when bluetooth access is enabled.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. About Mobile product servers status

There is a information about Sophos Central dashboard page status.
    https://centralstatus.sophos.com/

It is better to show Sophos Mobile's status page like Central Dashboard does.
    Is it possible to add or create a page like this?

So that customer can identify if their server has problem or not.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Ability to run a Backup from an Android device using a Work Profile

Currently I can run a backup from my Personal profile on my Android device, but if I try to run a backup from my Work profile it says Disabled by Admin ?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. policy configuration issue in android mobile

I was installed intercept x and Sophos mobile both in my personal phone, but i tried to deploy policies in Sophos central console. I have been waiting 3 days there is no change at all.what would i have to do now.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Intercept X for Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. option to toggle military time within SSE Calendar

Currently there is a display "issue" in the iOS version of SSE where the Calendar "day view" displays in military 24-hour time. Users would like the option in both Android and iOS versions of SSE to toggle between 12-hour and 24-hour display, depending on their preference.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. MDM app Version control

In MDM have the access to upload previous version of a mobile application in the event on an error with newer versions being installed that contains bugs or errors.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. iOS Bypass Activation Lock for Multi-SIM iPhones

iOS Bypass Activation Lock not working with Mulit-SIM iPhone Devices (iPhone11 and above).
    Make it possible to do that again over the "Action" Button.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. To be able to turn on "Link Checker" in Intercept X for mobile from an MDM policy

In a corporate context, it should be possible to be able to turn on "Link Checker" in Intercept X for mobile from an MDM policy

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Intercept X for Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Blocking users connecting to Outlook for iOS and Android App without enrollment with the SMC app.

Right now Sophos allows you to use an EAS proxy using PowerShell to block users connecting to email using Active Sync that doesn't have the SMC installed on iOS or Android devices. We would like to block users connecting using the Outlook App if they don't have the SMC app installed and the device is not managed. With the ability only to block users who connect via active sync makes it hard to force users to enroll to Sophos Mobile considering most of our users are connecting to email with Outlook for iOS and Android.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I appreciate this idea of having a report that separates the Last SMC and Last MDM synchronization date.

None of the reports from Sophos Central MDM provide Last SMC sync date.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Push APNS to all customers at the same Time for Sophos Central Mobile

In On Premise i could logon with a Super Admin and Push the APNS to all Customers at the same time.
    This Option is not there anymore on Central. As my Company hast in his Partner Dashboard over 120 Tenants / Customers i would be a pain in the a** to Upload the APNS to every Tenant / Customer each Time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Change user on Android fully managed device

For Android Mobiles that are fully managed allow them to have the user changed without wiping the device first

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Sophos Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Allow OneDrive in Secure Workplace app when using MFA

At the moment you cannot link OneDrive in Secure Workspace if you have MFA enabled for O365 users. There needs to be a way to get this working, it's such a huge oversight for a security company to not support MFA in this way. I don't know if you could implement the Oauth v2 tokens that you use for the sophos secure email app to work in the same manner for secure workspace, for instance.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Sophos Secure Workspace  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Receive Notifications when Sophos Secure Mail App is closed

I open this feature request after the case "Sophos Secure E-Mail Mail Notifications [ ref:00D301GN6a.5003Z1De9yn:ref ]"

As it turns out, the notifications on IOS and Android only work when the app is active in the background. For us, however, it would be extremely useful if the Mail push messages also arrive when the app is completely closed. With this feature the Sophos Mail app would be perfect for us, but without it we get a lot of complaints that the app doesn't work properly which I can understand.

If something like this would be technically possible with the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Intercept X for Mobile for Android does not turn to Green even Wi-Fi set to off

Intercept X for Mobile for Android does not turn to Green even Wi-Fi set to off

A customer tested unsecure Wi-Fi connection.
    It turned out to Red when connecting it.

After they disabled Wi-Fi and removed its history from Wi-Fi security, it does not turn back to green.
    The Network security status is "Red" status.

I asked to GES/DEV and confirmed current Intercept X for Mobile does not turn to Green until it connect to Secure Wi-Fi.
    I think disabling Wi-Fi should also make it green since it does not connect to Wi-Fi and should be secure.

The customer wanted…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Control the Firewall on Windows 10

I would like to ask for a new feature for Windows 10 restrictions in Sophos-Mobile.
    Similar to macOS policies where you can force the Firewall to be ON all the time. Or at least forbid users to disable it.
    This feature is missing in the Windows 10 policies.

Is it possible to implement it rather soon? It seems to be quite crucial feature.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Windows OS Screen Lock

We would like the ability to set a screen lock after x number of minutes of inactivity on a MS Windows OS.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 28 29
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

icon-data-protection icon-endpoint-protection icon-phish-threat icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-mobile icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-web-appliance icon-xg-firewall icon-xg-firewall icon-avid-secure icon-lightbulbCreated with Sketch.