Sophos Mobile

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Mobile. Countless devices, one solution.

Sophos Mobile

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Mobile. Countless devices, one solution.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Customize device colums

On the device screen add to the modify column Phone number.
    In reports add a AdHoc feature to build own report and select columns from the Device properties and be able to export report as CSV file. this would allow me to export all devices, names and numbers that I could import into a contact list like Outlook.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Log in with your Sophos ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Sophos Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Burn Device name or User Name or anything onto IOS lock screen

The ability to display text on the lock screen displaying the device name\username\org details on Lock screen anytime the device is locked. also a foot note displaying the organisation.

yes this can be done by lost mode but what if the device cannot communication with SMC, none cellular device without a wi-fi connection or a smart phone with sim removed.

community post details

https://community.sophos.com/sophos-mobile/f/discussions/123436/burn-device-name-or-user-name-or-anything-onto-ios-lock-screen/450220#450220

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Ability to Move devices between Customer Containers

i know we can move within devices groups within one customer containers, BUTif we need to move between customer containers in SMC it means we need to un-enrol the device and re-enrol in the new customer container, as most device are remote this can be time consuming.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. How to fix moviebox server not available on android?

hello, I just installed moviebox pro application at https://techbigs.com/moviebox-pro.html on my phone, when I open the app to watch movies, an error occurs, that is server not available, does anyone know how to fix it, please help me.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. How to watch live TV channels with Brasil TV New?

I have downloaded Brasil TV New at https://techbigs.com/pt/brasil-tv-new.html but I don't know how to watch live TV channels with this app yet.
    I searched everywhere but couldn't find it. Please can anyone help with this nice tutorial?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Block installing ios firmware update

An important function would be to prevent users from installing IOS updates on their own.
    In airwatch you can do this...

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Sophos Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add ordering ability to Sophos Authenticator

Hello, I am using the Sophos Authenticator app to manage multiple 2FAs. Unfortunately, the list cannot be reorganised. It would be great if the feature of changing the order of entries could be added to the app. The workaround of deleting all entries and adding them in the prefered order can be a lot of work depending on the number of 2FAs and how they are backed up.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Make WIFI MAC randomization settings configurable

Android 10 and Apple iOS 14 devices use randomized MAC addresses when connecting to wireless networks to provide privacy for users.
    Within most vendors NAC (Network Access Control) products and many network components, the MAC address is considered to be the unique identifier for a given endpoint.
    Due to the MAC address randomization, this one-to-one mapping is no longer true and a single endpoint could end up generating multiple endpoint entries within the mentioned NAC solutions.

The next sections show how MAC address randomization is implemented on mobile endpoints:
    Google Android 10
    * Randomization is enabled by default.
    * When…

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Sophos Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. How can I block WhatsApp for Mobile Center?

I searched everywhere but could not find it. Please can anyone help with nice instructions on this?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Sophos Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Crear opción para realizar excepciones en Sophos Mobile

Actualmente, tengo una aplicación (APK) de un proveedor externo, que no me permite agregarla por medio de Google Play, esta aplicación (APK) según me informaron ya esta siendo utilizada por otra aplicación, entonces es necesario crear alguna excepción para que esta aplicación pueda ser usada e instalada en los dispositivos mobiles mientras Google me brinda una solución.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Central Firmware Update Policy (Samsung E-Fota)

Can you tell me when Sophos will support the Samsung e-Fota feature? Because we need a Central Firmware Update Policy for all Samsung devices.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Secure Folder Settings for Android Enterprise

Secure Folder usage is disabled when using Android Enterprise device policy.
    There is no setting available to activate "secure folder"

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. home

Sophos Home users can add devices to their account, downloading & installing the Intercept app on mobile iOS devices.

Unfortunately, none of the MDM features for Intercept X seem to be available to Sophos Home managers, though they would be quite useful for a family and/or small business. Having pre-teens and teens with iOS devices requires an additional layer of protection.

Please consider adding a Family or SOHO level of service to your enterprise offering.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Intercept X for Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. update Intercept X for Mobile Android 'Go edition' version 10 and above

upgrade to Android Go, version 10 and above. As no longer supported. I don't want to change to different provider, as thoroughly prefer Sophos since my earlier mobile model since 2014.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Intercept X for Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Signature Policy - Placeholder for Firstname Lastname

The policy for email signatures is very static. Wildcards are not possible. % USERNAME% works, but looks bad.
    Result:
    "Best regards
    Firstname.Lastname"

Desired is:
    "Best regards
    Firstname Lastname"

One policy would have to be created for each user. Has been confirmed by Sophos support. There is no possibility to use placeholders. e.g. Firstname Lastname from the user directory. This is imperative. On the other hand, the operation of the self service portal is very complex and there is a policy jungle.

Die Policy für Email Signaturen ist sehr statisch. Platzhalter sind nicht möglich. %USERNAME% würde gehen, sieht…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Sophos Secure Email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Report Storage

I would like to be able to run a report to show the current storage capacity of mobile devices - storage used, storage available, total storage capacity.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Android Enterprise - Microsoft Teams Managed Config

Can %USERNAME% be made to remove case sensitivity as when an AD username has capitals and they log into Microsoft Teams with managed configuration it transfers the capitals to the username and then does not for the Microsoft login section which is not editable and only appears in lowercase. From here because the 2 do not match it kicks out the user as it is not a "permitted account".

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. We would like to amend (personalise) the email that a user receives when setting up a device.

This would be useful if we could add additional information to the email that a user receives. Would also like the amount of time that the enrollment token is valid to be increased.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Task Bundle type Send Message for Windows and macOS

We would like to alert users when a newer version of an OS is available. We can do this for iOS devices using a Task Bundle with a Task Type of 'Send message', but this feature does not seem available for macOS or Windows devices.
    We would like a 'Send message' task type for macOS and Windows too.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Allow Secure Email App on Android to sync via ActiveSync with HCL Domino Traveler

The Secure Email App on Android is not capable of syncing with Traveler via Active Sync. Though its not relevant for the Traveler Server which OS is behind the Syncing device, the App seems to check this and gives an error message.
    Its no problem to sync with Gmail on Android by an Exchange profile to Domino Traveler, so why is this not possible with the Secure Email Appp?

Please implement (or activate) Active Sync 14.1 for Android Secure Email App to sync with HCL Domino Traveler.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 26 27
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

icon-data-protection icon-endpoint-protection icon-phish-threat icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-mobile icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-web-appliance icon-xg-firewall icon-xg-firewall icon-avid-secure icon-lightbulbCreated with Sketch.