Secure Web Gateway

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Web Gateway. Complete web protection everywhere.

Secure Web Gateway

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Web Gateway. Complete web protection everywhere.

Suggest an Idea...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Separate Web Gateway Role from Help Desk read

I'd suggest removing the Web Gateway logs readability and search from the Help Desk and Read-only Roles. I need help desk folks to be able to troubleshoot the end-point by disabling the tamper protection, call into support, etc. What I don't want is the ability for all the help desk personnel to see and search the browsing history of any user, especially VIPs. Is there already a way to do this?

1 vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Central Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Request to support VMWare ESXi 6.5 for the virtual web appliance

Request to support VMWare ESXi 6.5 for the virtual web appliance installation.

2 votes
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

• LastPass

In Sophos Central > Web Gateway > Application Control > Password/License recovery tool section, please add LastPass password manager

4 votes
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

• Is there any to append custom data to the computers / servers registered within Sophos admin - Want to add Asset registration numbers to the

Want to be ablet to append custom data fields to the computers / servers registered within Sophos Central -
          Want to add Asset registration numbers, contact number, etc. to the PC for our support guys.

2 votes
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

• Reflexion: Backups on your end for all accounts

Reflexion accounts backup with 14-day retention. Even daily .csv backup would be better than nothing and super small. Helpful in cases like today where AD Sync utility deleted all the accounts because Exchange was removed before we disabled AD Sync (migration to 365).

1 vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)

• cocurrent users

There is a part in dashboard that supposed to show the number of concurrent users and the number of concurrent users peak. Whenever I look into dashboard they shows 0
              I did open a ticket with support to ask for a fix and they route me to here to ask for a new feature.
              Basically I want to see how many users are trying to trigger Sophos rweb rules at a time. And a link that tells me what is the high bandwidth users, and who are the users that trying to go to denied websites.

1 vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)

• Alter time frequency related to SWA to SMA sync jobs

As an admin I would like to increase time frequency related to SWA to SMA sync jobs.
                Issue come up when SMA and SWA are connected through MPLS, when managed SWAs are several, these operations overwhelm the MPLS line.

The goal would be to have the possibility to alter the sync frequency so these data could flow into low peak times.

4 votes
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)

• Consolidate update alerts for managed appliances

I’d like to put in a feature request wherein web appliances that are connected to a central management console only email out once with a list of appliances that have not updated rather than each and every box sending an email every night.
                  The current system is very loud and annoying to those who don’t subscribe to automatic updates and I think the same point can be made with just one email.

2 votes
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

icon-data-protection icon-endpoint-protection icon-phish-threat icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-mobile icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-web-appliance icon-xg-firewall icon-xg-firewall icon-lightbulbCreated with Sketch.