Secure Web Gateway

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Web Gateway. Complete web protection everywhere.

Suggest an Idea...

Dashboard: Recent Usage widget

Client is requesting an additional feature in Dashboard showing the top sites visited for the past hour including the number of visitors and hit counts.

One of the items that I struggle with is keeping informed of the demand that is placed on our Internet appliance. I would dearly love to have a dashboard component that would show me the top 5 or 10 web sites that are being visited for the last 30 or 60 minutes, including how many employees have visited the site or the number of hits on that site.

This would help my team be more proactive and respond quicker to potential peaks in demand.

2 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Cathy shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base

icon-data-protection icon-endpoint-protection icon-phish-threat icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-mobile icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-web-appliance icon-xg-firewall icon-xg-firewall icon-lightbulbCreated with Sketch.