Secure Web Gateway

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Web Gateway. Complete web protection everywhere.

Secure Web Gateway

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Web Gateway. Complete web protection everywhere.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. FGO account recovery

If you forget your Fate Grand Order account password and you facing problem in opening your account, to fate grand order account recovery na you’ll use these steps, first, you've got to go to the fate grand order account login page, you’ll get the choice of submitting the email/phone number that’s linked to your account. Then click on the Next button to submit that information.vAfter this, you'll be receiving the recovery code to your email address that's associated with your fate grand order account. Enter that code within the given space and click on the next button. now you'll be…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google Sophos ID - Old - Do not use Log in with your Sophos ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Web Appliance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. How Do I Install AOL desktop Gold on My computer system?

I want to use AOL Desktop Gold for various purposes such as internet browsing, emailing, playing games and chatting services. AOL desktop gold is very easy to use and efficient and quick in the performance. This software is the best-suited tool for all computer users. I am a computer user and want to install AOL desktop gold software for my various tasks. I am looking for download AOL desktop gold, but don’t have experience in installing this software successfully. So please anyone can suggest to me the right procedure of installing AOL Desktop Gold software on the computer system.

https://www.emailtechnicalsupport.us/aol-desktop-gold-download

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google Sophos ID - Old - Do not use Log in with your Sophos ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. How To Fix Common Roadrunner Webmail Login Issues?

you can try troubleshooting steps to solve them. Resetting a roadrunner email password can solve your login issue as well. Roadrunner webmail login gives its users access to the amazing features and services of this unique Mail. I provide great space to its users, as well as you can avail of the benefits of its unique feature that you won’t get in any other Mail.

https://www.emailtechnicalsupport.us/blog/roadrunner-email-login-problem/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Yahoo IMAP Settings

If you are looking forward to performing Yahoo IMAP Settings, Yahoo Mail Server Settings, and Yahoo Mail Settings for Outlook versions of 2016 and 2019 then surely this is the right platform that you can have for searching the inputs.

https://www.emailtechnicalsupport.us/blog/setup-yahoo-email-with-outlook-2019-2016-365/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Yahoo IMAP Settings

If you are looking forward to performing Yahoo IMAP Settings, Yahoo Mail Server Settings, and Yahoo Mail Settings for Outlook versions of 2016 and 2019 then surely this is the right platform that you can have for searching the inputs.

<a href="https://www.emailtechnicalsupport.us/blog/setup-yahoo-email-with-outlook-2019-2016-365/">Yahoo IMAP Settings</a>

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Forward Reverse DNS Lookup match check by sophos ESA MTA

For any incoming mail ,sophos ESA needs to do reverse DNS lookup (PTR Record) for incoming domain MTA before accepting connection and process mails.

This should be done at first level whenever sending MTA trying to make connection with our ESA MTA.

If incoming mail domain do not have valid PTR record,then connection should be rejected at that point before any processing / checking at ESA MTA policy level.

This is additional Anti-Spam technique to thwart spamming and spoofing based fraudulent mails.

This is also called Forward Reverse DNS lookup match.

A record of incoming MTA should exactly matched with…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. How Do I Install AOL desktop Gold on My computer system?

I want to use AOL Desktop Gold for various purposes such as internet browsing, emailing, playing games and chatting services. AOL desktop gold is very easy to use and efficient and quick in the performance. This software is the best-suited tool for all computer users. I am a computer user and want to install AOL desktop gold software for my various tasks. I am looking for download AOL desktop gold, but don’t have experience in installing this software successfully. So please anyone can suggest me the right procedure of installing AOL Desktop Gold software on the computer system.

https://www.emailtechnicalsupport.us/aol-desktop-gold-download

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  URL Categorization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. How to get quick help for roadrunner email login problems?

We are an online, technically certified, and independent third party technical support company, having immense years of troubleshooting experience and technical expertise of handling different types of technical issues associated with rr mail. We work closely with the online technical support team to provide solid and permanent remedies for various roadrunner email users. When you face rr.com login problems, you can get connected with live technical experts to get full support for this error. When you try to login to the roadrunner email account, you fail to access the account. Our online technical professionals are technically proficient in solving login…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. DLP

Currently the message summary report shows me a graph of how many emails were delivered and how many were quarantined and for what reason. I can't seem to find a report that will show me the emails that quarantined for DLP or Advanced or Realtime blocklist.
    The message history shows me that an item was quarantined, but no reason.
    it would be great to have a filter on the message history or a drill down on the summary so we can see what these emails are

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Web Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. • Some emails are getting blocked due to RBL, need to allow/quarantine them for specific users.

Some emails are getting blocked due to RBL, need to allow/quarantine them for specific users.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. sophos email appliance - Show URL rewrite details

We would like to be able to investigate (see the details) emails that have had their URLs rewritten so that we can determine if further actions are required such as blocking the website, see if they have been clicked by users, if they are deemed as malicious, what type of malware or threat is associated with the link. At this time we are unable to determine what the original link was in the sophos email appliance. We would like to see the same capabilities Proofpoint provides around this available for the email appliance.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. O365 Web Application

Can we have an O365 Web application category on the Sophos Web applience like there is in Sophos XG Firewall so that we can bypass all O365 IP's/URLs?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Web Appliance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. support trusted relays in Sophos Central Email Gateway

not able to add as trusted relay which is a limitation of the Central

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Central Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Multiple Domains

Need to be able to manage multiple seperate domains. When we purchase a company we link the domain with a trust relationship but need to add the new domain into the web appliance

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Web Appliance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. All sites visited by a user not just the top sites

client would like to see all sites visited by a user not just the top sites

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Email Appliance - Add System Configuration Change Log Viewer in UI

I would like to see a log viewer in the SEA web UI that shows any system configuration changes, user account management events, and changes to policies made on the SEA. (event filtering capabilities would be great)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Reports of Email attachment

Sophos Email security product should provide detailed report of processes emails including number and type of attachments per email users (in & out both).

So that we can understand how many users getting what type of attachments like
    compressed
    encrypted
    Macro enable
    pdf
    etc..

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Web Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Sophos Email Security Appliance Web GUI Access- session time out

There should be session based login into Sophos email security appliance Web GUI to avoid misuse of admin credential or unauthorized configuration change.

Means after a fixed interval of inactivity over Web GUI, login session should be expired.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Central Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Image compression

Offering some sort of image compression feature, similar to Bandwidth Hero (image re-encoding, convert to grayscale, etc) in order to serve in an efficient way mobile or with low performance connection clients.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Web Appliance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Report based on local site list tag

It would be nice to be able to create a report on users clicked and no. of hits based on a local site list tags. Currently, you can only create reports based on categories but you are unable to create custom categories. The tags was created because of this but then reporting on them isn't available. Some customers wants to create their own "non-business" related sites and monitor + report on them so this feature would definitely be useful.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Web Appliance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 18 19
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

icon-data-protection icon-endpoint-protection icon-phish-threat icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-mobile icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-web-appliance icon-xg-firewall icon-xg-firewall icon-avid-secure icon-lightbulbCreated with Sketch.