Data Protection

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Data Protection products. Protecting your data, wherever it goes.

Data Protection

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Data Protection products. Protecting your data, wherever it goes.

Suggest an Idea...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Why is your canon printer not working properly?

While using canon printer, you may experience not working issue in your device. When you try your possible efforts to start your printer, you fail to open it. It indicates that your printing machine is facing some kinds of technical errors. To solve it, you need to call our third party printer experts available round the clock. Our printer technicians are well-trained and highly knowledgeable to repair your device rightly. Our canon Support helps you to get top quality tech support services in very nominal charges.
    https://www.canonprintersupportpro.us/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google Sophos Features & Ideas Laboratory
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    3 comments  ·  New Data Protection Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. SEO Company

Jeewangarg is a one stop solution for all of your digital marketing needs whether to build your online presence or establish your own brand. We are specialized in building a website, doing Effective SEO for websites and providing best Google Adwords Services and SEO Services to our valuable clients.

Visit us - https://www.jeewangarg.com

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  New Data Protection Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Microsoft Edge

Support Microsoft Edge as a Browser Destination for DLP. This is the default browser for Windows 10, and it cannot be removed.

The browser destination features of DLP are severely limited without this.

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  New Data Protection Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Safeguard Enterprise Server "System Locale" Problem

When any user installs server operating system with a System Locale of Turkey on Windows OS Install first screen, Active Directory Synchronization on SGN Console not working properly.

For example of an ad domain venividivici.intra,

On first install - SGN Console Syncs the domain with a name of VENİVİDİVİCİ.İNTRA with upper case letter of "i" and none of windows services knows that letter on ad, sql etc.
    After we change System Locale from Control Panel to United Kingdom - SGN cannot ever sync with any ad domain
    After reinstallation of Server OS with a System Locale of United Kingdom, then…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  New Data Protection Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Source Path

Under our old Sophos system, the source path would show on the Data Loss Prevention Report. We switched to Sophos Central and now I am being told that option is no longer available. The source path is very useful to have on the report and Executive Management used it frequently. We need to have the option to add the source path to the report.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. DLP Alerts show full File Destination Path.

In DLP Alerts, is it possible to include the full path to where the file was being Moved/Copied?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. unclassified

How can i identify unclassified data used

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Complete AD sync for safeguard management center

In the SafeGuard management center you allow for AD sync, but that sync does not resolve itself when password changes are made. Currently the only solution is to demote and re-promote manually each security officer. If the AD sync could function as a task properly and sync the password changes in an almost LDAP type situation, that would be optimal.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Dynamic ip should be stop to release for device, when blocked the mac for same device by lan to wan rejected rules

Dynamic ip should be stop to release for device, when blocked the mac for same device by lan to wan rejected rules

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. MAC Binding in PPTP VPN

I have configured PPTP vpn in Sophos but PPTP vpn is not secured other than SSL VPN but SSL VPN Works very Slow. So my concern is i want to MAC Binding in PPTP VPN.
    Lets Suppose i have configured the PPTP VPN in User's machine and he knows the Username and Password of the VPN. he can share to some one and access the network outside from the office so it can be data threat in PPTP VPN. So i request please do something about this security.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Grandular Monitoring of Dropbox

I need to be able to monitor what files are being uploaded into dropbox.

This would just need to be the same type of log files you get from files being moved to a USB drive. The file path and name.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. email for dlp viloations

For each DLP policy I would like the ability to configure who to send emails for policy alerts. Right now all alerts go to the Super Admins who often times are not the people responsible for following up on the DLP alerts

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Hitman pro red alert ideas

hi Sophos here some ideas for hitman pro red alert

1.make to protect all remote ports
    2.i hear that Russia hakers whant to infect routers with malware to attacks diferent locations , I read I on a website
    I whant you to make a profecional anti exploit shild for modem and raouter so all type of attack will be block by hitman pro red alert and protect your modem or raouter again any attack or exploit your modem or raouter have
    3.make protection scrips website attacks there are a lot of website that cotain scrips infection attacks that open automatic…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Don't use UserVoice

UserVoice isn't secure

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Central to support Bitlocker to go

There is an old entry for this but no new updates / comments. When will we likely see this so that customers can truly go Cloud and not rely on Safeguard for this function. Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Sophos is coded to filter out nFront Password Filter provider. Can Sophos allow nFront provider to pass through? email to PLAY@XFCU.ORG

Sophos is coded to filter out nFront Password Filter provider. Can Sophos allow nFront provider to pass through so nFront password filter will work? email to PLAY@XFCU.ORG

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Enable User Switching?

Didn't catch this lack of support of a basic Windows feature until launching our wide rollout to the hospital PCs. Disabling U.S. might be fine in enterprise large office environments where a cube-dweller uses their dedicated PC for an 8 hour shift. But your product strangles a feature that's ingrained in smaller medical / industrial / retail PC usage. Without U.S. ability, using SafeGuard means a nurse has to close their apps (usually an EMR, Radiology, Lab reports web-view, security system monitor, etc.) and log out completely every time she has to leave the station to bring a new mother…

35 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  New Data Protection Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Reflexion - Notify domain owner when email address placed on BadMail list

Recently, one of my outgoing email addresses was placed on your Badmail list. I didn't know for two days so I had two days of email that was supposed to go to my customers that failed and won't be retried. Being notified that it was placed on the Badmail list would be much appreciated!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Allow delegation of exporting Bitlocker recovery keys

Exporting Bitlocker recovery keys is currently being restricted to Master Security Officers only. This is insufficient for daily business in large organizations. MSO role should be restricted to very small group of people. If this small group of people is unavailable, then nobody is able to recover a Bitlocker client. For this reason the feature of exporting Bitlocker recovery keys should be delegable to "normal" Security Officers.

Alternately there should be an option to export recovery keys by a script.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Azure database support

Please support Azure-hosted MS-SQL databases in Safeguard. It is one of the only products in our shop that still requires us to spin up a full MS-SQL server in order to host it.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

icon-data-protection icon-endpoint-protection icon-phish-threat icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-mobile icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-web-appliance icon-xg-firewall icon-xg-firewall icon-avid-secure icon-lightbulbCreated with Sketch.