Data Protection

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Data Protection products. Protecting your data, wherever it goes.

Suggest an Idea...

MAC Binding in PPTP VPN

I have configured PPTP vpn in Sophos but PPTP vpn is not secured other than SSL VPN but SSL VPN Works very Slow. So my concern is i want to MAC Binding in PPTP VPN.
Lets Suppose i have configured the PPTP VPN in User's machine and he knows the Username and Password of the VPN. he can share to some one and access the network outside from the office so it can be data threat in PPTP VPN. So i request please do something about this security.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Sophos Features & Ideas Laboratory
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Pushpendra Singh shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Sophos Features & Ideas Laboratory
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base

icon-data-protection icon-endpoint-protection icon-phish-threat icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-mobile icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-web-appliance icon-xg-firewall icon-xg-firewall icon-avid-secure icon-lightbulbCreated with Sketch.